Least Favorite Drama

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
What is your least favorite drama (k, c, etc) that you have ever watched?

Mine is the C-Drama, "Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me". It was just super cringy to me. Also really unoriginal too.
I think the drama's name speaks for itself.
I only watched it because I like the actress in it.

kpop_queenie❤

Kpop Fan
Credits
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Jacob
Changbin
Kun
I would have to say that the worst drama I ever saw was Clean With a Passion for Now. It started out okay, but the end was just awful. The female lead says that she loves the male lead, but then her actions don't match up with it. And the ending doesn't redeem her character or the plot twist at all. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 4.

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Secret Healer... I keep skipping a lot of scenes to find good ones I-

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
probably 12 years promise, the first 13?? (I think) episodes were amazing. I don't wanna spoil the plot but the first 13 episodes were the main characters when they were young and after the 13th episode they grew up and honestly the plot once they had grown up was so so bad and the second half ruined the whole drama for me - its such a shame because the drama had so much potential it was so disappointing. if anyone's planning to watch it only watch the first 13 episodes lmao