Kris Wu is innocent and China wants to hide it

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

BIAS_HEART

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hwang Inyoup
BT21
Bbokkari (Felix)
Ace
the link is to a video of girl essentially saying hes innocent but i wouldnt jump to conclusions yet twitter isnt the most reliable place for info. and yeah he is still in jail i think
good point and the girl could have been paid to say that. but if he is innocent then it isn't fair of him to be in jail but either way didn't he get is convicted for r*ping multiple girls and not just one. and the girl who said he's innocent is she the one that he allegedly had s*x with.

Aeri <3

We infinite supernovas
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Suho!! ✧
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
✧ Aeon ✧
✧ Do Hanse ✧
Tbh for a LONG time I believed he was too but unfortunately

Copied from wikipedia

R@pe case​

Main article: Kris Wu rape case

On July 8, 2021, Du Meizhu, a 19-year-old Chinese college student, posted allegations online accusing Wu of a pattern of sexual assault involving multiple women and girls, some underage, while they were unconscious or under the influence of alcohol. Through Weibo, Du stated she was raped while intoxicated on December 5, 2020, at age 18, and that she was speaking for at least seven other victims, two of whom were minors at the time of the crime.[81]

The allegations were denied by Wu,[82] and were then investigated by the Beijing Public Security Bureau and other authorities. Wu was detained by police in Beijing on July 31, 2021, and formally arrested on August 16, 2021, on suspicion of rape.[83][84] Over a dozen brands, including Bulgari, Lancôme, Louis Vuitton and Porsche, ended ties with him after his detainment.[85][86][87][88] On November 25, 2022, Chaoyang District People's Court in Beijing sentenced Wu to a total of 13 years in prison on two separate charges; 11 years 6 months for having sex with 3 women while they were drunk, 1 year 10 months for assembling a crowd to engage in promiscuous activities. He will be deported from China after serving his sentence.[89][7] Wu was also fined an additional ¥600 million yuan (US$84 million) for tax evasion.[90][91][92][93]

On July 25, 2023, the appeal trial was held at the Third Intermediate People's Court of Beijing in private.[94] On November 24, 2023, the appeal was rejected.[95][12]

Aeri <3

We infinite supernovas
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Suho!! ✧
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
✧ Aeon ✧
✧ Do Hanse ✧
wikipedia isn't reliable. where would he be deported to after his sentence is finshed??
Wikipedia is the most reliable, way more reliable than twitter
That video is from 2023, its old and was never confirmed, I honestly believe she did lie, she is not even included in the conviction
She lied but accidentally uncovered something else lol, not to mention the tax evasions

Canada, where he grew up at the age of 10

Aeri <3

We infinite supernovas
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Suho!! ✧
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
✧ Aeon ✧
✧ Do Hanse ✧
Tbh I am not saying he isn't because it would be SO FUNNY if 10 years later "Oh turns out he was innocent"
It is HIGHLY unlikely tho

jang_wonyoung

Maknae
Website
ninaaislost.carrd.co
Credits
Wonyoung
Sunghoon
Shuhua
Chaeyeon
i really dont think we should jump to the conclusion that he is possibly innocent just because someone on twitter says so. i agree that wikipedia isnt the most reliable source out there but the websites sourced on the bottom of the page are new outlets which are most likely correct info that can be slightly biased. its pretty obvious he most likely isnt innocent, the video has been brought up because its not new but its never been used as evidence against her so its most likely fake. but really we just have to trust what comes out of the courtroom until there is further evidence against her (which will probably not happen)