KProfiles Social Media Update

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello, the staff team of KProfiles Forums has an update regarding our social promotions:

We would like to announce the reactivation of the KProfiles Social Media accounts!
Previously, these accounts were used to inform people of new profiles and special events, and we will continue to post about these things plus upcoming comebacks and other KPop-related news!

The following Social Media accounts are currently in use:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Please follow using your favorite social media platform and get notified of new profiles, new groups, comebacks, new events, and more!

Thank you,
- KProfiles Staff Team

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
It would mean a lot to us if you could show some support in our social media parts aswell. So if you like our forums and the site in general, please don't miss to check them out.

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
A friendly reminder that each follow on our social media accounts can count as extra credits in the forums! You can gain 1000 credits for each followed account.
You can follow with maximum 3 accounts/social media site. That means maximum 3/FB, 3/Instagram, etc. However the accounts need to be already established and active, not new/empty accounts made especially for this purpose.
Now in order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.