KProfiles Challenge - Win Kpop Goodies (Inactive)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits given :)

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
Credits given :)

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Is that Melanie Martinez? I saw most of her movie K-12, but it had a TON of bad language and certain references, so I stopped watching it, but it was ok. I didnt really get what was going on most of the tie tho

B

blink

Is that Melanie Martinez? I saw most of her movie K-12, but it had a TON of bad language and certain references, so I stopped watching it, but it was ok. I didnt really get what was going on most of the tie tho
Yeah, it is! I finished the whole movie lol. I agree that it had vulgar language but it was fine. I liked her acting and the songs in it.

Really? Basically, melanie and like 5 other people are immortals with mortals. They almost died in a bus accident but melanie sent her and the people in the bus to another world. Where the school and teachers are trying to make them like puppet and try to control them. But basically in the end, melanie and this guy create a giant bubble outside the school trapping the principle and yeah..

Kpop Thot

Kpop Fan
Credits
KPofiles Challenge is KProfiles' way to reward its active users. Everyone who completes their collection of cards (1 card from each level from 1 to 14 + a logo) wins brand new Kpop goodies shipped for free directly to their home.

The cards are 'bought' with Credits earned for simply posting on the forum or from special events (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

Once you complete your collection you can post a list of your favorite Kpop bands and you will be required to give your address to the admin in a private message so that we can ship the Kpop merchandise to your place.

What You Need in Order To Win:
- 1 set of cards from the Shop (15 cards: 14 levels + logo)
Note: Just 1 card from each level is enough

This is an example of winning cards:

Note: The levels are not our way to rank artists, they have been set this way for the challenge purpose only based on the results of the popularity polls on our site at the date of the cards' creation.

Note 2: New cards will be added from time to time.

UPDATE: Take part in the - First Special Event - and get 2000 Credits

I think I want the cards for BTS or EXO... I'm not sure ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.