KProfiles Challenge - Win Kpop Goodies (Inactive)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

for_hongjoong

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Gahyeon
Jungwoo
Yuri
Hongjoong
KPofiles Challenge is KProfiles' way to reward its active users. Everyone who completes their collection of cards (1 card from each level from 1 to 14 + a logo) wins brand new Kpop goodies shipped for free directly to their home.

The cards are 'bought' with Credits earned for simply posting on the forum or from special events (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

Once you complete your collection you can post a list of your favorite Kpop bands and you will be required to give your address to the admin in a private message so that we can ship the Kpop merchandise to your place.

What You Need in Order To Win:
- 1 set of cards from the Shop (15 cards: 14 levels + logo)
Note: Just 1 card from each level is enough

This is an example of winning cards:

Note: The levels are not our way to rank artists, they have been set this way for the challenge purpose only based on the results of the popularity polls on our site at the date of the cards' creation.

Note 2: New cards will be added from time to time.

UPDATE: Take part in the - First Special Event - and get 2000 Credits

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Fallminpark
No, there is no time limit. Also there is no limit of how many members can win, basically everyone who collects the necessary cards wins.

@abundant traction
No, once you get the 15 cards needed, you send me a private message telling me which are your favorite groups and telling me the address where you want us to ship the items and your full name. We would buy the goodies with your requested groups/artists and ship them to the provided name/address, at absolutely no charge for you.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
@Fallminpark
No, there is no time limit. Also there is no limit of how many members can win, basically everyone who collects the necessary cards wins.

@abundant traction
No, once you get the 15 cards needed, you send me a private message telling me which are your favorite groups and telling me the address where you want us to ship the items and your full name. We would buy the goodies with your requested groups/artists and ship them to the provided name/address, at absolutely no charge for you.
Thank you for doing this! I can’t wait to get all the cards so I can some items from my favorite groups! By the way, are we allowed to request disbanded groups?(like B.A.P for example?) or just groups that are together at the moment?

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@astros_noona
You can request any groups, disbanded or not, you'd be asked to name a few of your favorite groups in the order of your preferences and we'd do our best to get items with your most favorite.

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
I did it YAYYYY

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 5.31.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 5.31.07 PM.png
    66 KB · Views: 4

trivjustdance

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Well, lets get it! Also I envision Stray Kids and Monsta X in my future!!

Horchata_Mexicana

Kpop Rookie
Credits
The8
DK
Dino
Seungkwan
I just have three questions
is this real?
do they ship to mexico xd?
is this gonna be for a limited time?

Solraya

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hendery
Dayoung
Yeojin
Rocky
I like Bts, twice, blackpink,momoland,mamamoo,day6, seventeen,monsta x,and others

lee_gayoung0014

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hiii ;-; i was wondering how can i win more credits and how many challenges are out?💗💗

kpop4eva

K-pop Forever
Credits
DK
Jongho
Nayun
Jisun
I have two cards Changbin & Dino. Am I able to get something or do I need I need to get more cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.