Kpop Songs You Liked at First, But Don't Now

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I always see people/threads asking about kpop songs you didn't like at first, but now do, but never vice-versa.
So, here it is! What kpop songs did you like at first, but don't anymore?
Maybe you grew sick of them, maybe you only liked it because it was so hyped up, or maybe it was something else.
Let me know!

have a jeongyeon bc i miss her
twice-scientist.gif

escapism

🔮
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
That's a good one and it's hard to think about (for me).
I don't think I have any songs I liked at first I dislike now but there are a few that I would skip if they came up next in my playlist.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Like the entirety of Blackpink’s discography. Can’t tell whether I found “better” music or just got bored of their songs, or a combo of both, but over these 2 years I lost interest in practically every Blackpink song. Only two I still enjoy (minus Pretty Savage coz it’s still relatively new) are Boombayah and As If It’s Your Last

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Like the entirety of Blackpink’s discography. Can’t tell whether I found “better” music or just got bored of their songs, or a combo of both, but over these 2 years I lost interest in practically every Blackpink song. Only two I still enjoy (minus Pretty Savage coz it’s still relatively new) are Boombayah and As If It’s Your Last
i see what you mean. i love blackpink, but i almost never listen to them bc ik if i were to listen to them as often as other groups (red velvet, itzy, skz, etc), i'd get sick of it bc there's less than 25 options

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
Mafia In The Morning. It got stuck in my head at work and that ruined it for me lmao. It's like, my least favorite song now.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
hmm i think i played Kill This Love too much and now I don't listen to it anymore I like PLAYED it a lot

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
After like - ive
free pass - drippin
pump it up - golden child
cant you see me - txt
Scared - p1harmony
End it - p1harmony
if you call me - p1harmony
pyramid - p1harmony (I can’t rly remember if I ever liked it at first or not lol)
Dun dun - everglow
I am you - skz
breathe - golden child (also can’t remember if I ever liked this at first or not)

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
After like - ive
free pass - drippin
pump it up - golden child
cant you see me - txt
Scared - p1harmony
End it - p1harmony
if you call me - p1harmony
pyramid - p1harmony (I can’t rly remember if I ever liked it at first or not lol)
Dun dun - everglow
I am you - skz
breathe - golden child (also can’t remember if I ever liked this at first or not)
+ my satisfaction by ive