KProfiles Challenge - Win Kpop Goodies (Inactive)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
KPofiles Challenge is KProfiles' way to reward its active users. Everyone who completes their collection of cards (1 card from each level from 1 to 14 + a logo) wins brand new Kpop goodies shipped for free directly to their home.

The cards are 'bought' with points earned for simply posting on the forum (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

Once you complete your collection you can post a list of your favorite Kpop bands and you will be required to give your address to the admin in a private message so that we can ship the Kpop merchandise to your place.

What You Need in Order To Win:
- 1 set of cards from the Shop (15 cards: 14 levels + logo)
Note: Just 1 card from each level is enough

This is an example of winning cards:

Note: The levels are not our way to rank artists, they have been set this way for the challenge purpose only based on the results of the popularity polls on our site at the date of the cards' creation.

Note 2: New cards will be added from time to time.
Ooof I better start posting lots lol

Paigeypip1997

Kpop Amateur
Credits
KPofiles Challenge is KProfiles' way to reward its active users. Everyone who completes their collection of cards (1 card from each level from 1 to 14 + a logo) wins brand new Kpop goodies shipped for free directly to their home.

The cards are 'bought' with points earned for simply posting on the forum (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

Once you complete your collection you can post a list of your favorite Kpop bands and you will be required to give your address to the admin in a private message so that we can ship the Kpop merchandise to your place.

I love the idea, there are so many of my favourite groups on this list.

Thank you for doing this x

anajoon

Kpop Amateur
Credits

Note: The levels are not our way to rank artists, they have been set this way for the challenge purpose only based on the results of the popularity polls on our site at the date of the cards' creation.

UPDATE: Take part in the - First Special Event - and get 2000 Credits
This is so cool! :omo:

Xave

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Jiheon
Roa
Jisun
When i was here there wasn't many users around, i'm glad that this place is getting more users to interact with :)
I wish I knew about this forum earlier, I go to Kprofiles all the time but never noticed this unfortunately.

B

blink

I wish I knew about this forum earlier, I go to Kprofiles all the time but never noticed this unfortunately.
Yeah, i mean. I found this place by accident. xD But hey, at least u did find this forum

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho

Is there a limit or time this event will end?

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun

I have no merch because I’m broke so I’d cry if I won free merch from my favorite groups lol got to remember to post more often.

abundant traction

Kpop Amateur
Credits

The cards are 'bought' with Credits earned for simply posting on the forum or from special events (check How to Earn Credits), so you don't need to buy anything with real money.

You posted an example with artists from many groups. How will the goodies be chosen? Will they be from random groups? The ones we have as favourite ones on our profiles? Including the people we have cards with?

Status
Not open for further replies.