Korean cheese dogs anyone?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I've never encountered them, but they sound like a thing I need in my life...

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
They're totally worth it. I don't think I can ever go back to regular corn dogs.
To be honest, I tried corn dogs once (only once; you can get 'em in the UK, but they're not really a thing here) before, and wasn't a fan (they were a bit sweet for my taste), though I wouldn't mind trying again to see if my tastes have changed on 'em.
I can well imagine cheese would make all the difference.

Because it's cheese.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
To be honest, I tried corn dogs once (only once; you can get 'em in the UK, but they're not really a thing here) before, and wasn't a fan (they were a bit sweet for my taste), though I wouldn't mind trying again to see if my tastes have changed on 'em.
I can well imagine cheese would make all the difference.

Because it's cheese.
The big difference between the a normal corn dog and the one I tried I think is the breading. Usually, corn dogs are made of corn breading but the one I tried, the breading was made from rice, which, I think made it less sweet and way crunchier than a normal corn dog. Of course, adding in cheese and different types of hot dog makes it also way more delicious than a regular cor dog. For me, paying $4USD for it is definitely worth it.