Kino May Become Temporary Leader of Pentagon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Pentagon revealed at a magazine photo shoot that Hui will be enlisting this December 😭
When asked who would be the temporary leader Hui said that Kino would be a good choice.
Despite him being one of the youngest he has very good leadership skills.

I agree with Hui. He is their Main Dancer and helps a lot with choreographing dances and teaching them to his members. He would do a really good job.

I'm gonna miss Hui so much, but I know Kino, or whoever they chose, will do well!

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
@anglecore girllll i told you so~
Poor thing, though, I hope he's not going to take on too much stress since he's second-youngest maknae.
However, I do agree, and he literally produces, writes, and composes all of his own songs on his Soundcloud (*psst* Knnovation~), and also helps with choreography. Yuto once said that Hyunggu is Pentagon's pillar, and it's clear to see why.
I feel like it would be good to have a split-leader position, though. Yuto and Wooseok can compose and they write their own raps, so perhaps it could be co-managed? I just know they've gone through too much and I don't want any of them to be stressed!!