GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Who's that :unsure:
Feel free to educate me-

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
Who's that :unsure:
Feel free to educate me-
a popular singer / composer that a few years ago was considered to be the top soloist of the J-pop scene, before and during the pandemic his songs were regularly topping the Japanese music charts

For a minute I forgot who Yonezu was, But Does anyone remember Lemon??
Or Crybaby?
After 2020-2021 I feel like people just forgot about his existence.
he is still around and his song still do pretty well although he hasn't had any hit as big as "Lemon", he is definitely still top tier in popularity but soloist like Ado or Vaundy have taken some of the spotlight away from him

a popular singer / composer that a few years ago was considered to be the top soloist of the J-pop scene, before and during the pandemic his songs were regularly topping the Japanese music charts

he is still around and his song still do pretty well although he hasn't had any hit as big as "Lemon", he is definitely still top tier in popularity but soloist like Ado or Vaundy have taken some of the spotlight away from him
Yeah, Lemon was good