Kdramas to watch?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_bahao_

Kpop Groupie
Credits
The8
Xiao Jun
I really do not have anything to watch so please let me know, there are some of kdramas i already watched:
Strong woman Do Bong Soo, What is wrong with secretary Kim, W two worlds, My Id is a gangam beauty, cinderella and four knights, weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo, Her private life, the legend of the blue sea, i am not a robot, he is psychometric, my first love, 7 first kisses, beauty inside, romance is a bonus book, while you were sleeping, Heabek, Angels last mission love, Ateen, Hotel De Luna, Healer, Extraordinary you, absolute boyfriend, crash landing on you, Wednesday 3:30.
Wow right now when i look at it, i watched too many kdramas wow😂
Also it can be web drama or it does not have to be korean.
Thank you😍

S

Spade Z Wolf

What's wrong with Secretary Kim is a beautiful drama filled with romance and comedy, a story that revolves around the lives of an arrogant CEO and his hard-working secretary.

Hwarang is a historical drama dedicated to the story of an elite group of youth who are trained in not only fighting, but also art and culture; this drama revolves around their lives, the journey they undertake and the mystery surrounding their homeland in the kingdom of Silla.

Boys over Flowers is a drama filled with romance and enough ups and downs to keep the reader interested. It's a drama that sort of has a real life feel to it - as it deals with social problems such as bullying, the huge gap between the rich and snobbish upper class and the working class.

Meteor Garden is also romantic drama, one that has scenes powerful enough to give the reader a heartache. It also has a similar plot outline to Boys over Flowers, but overall this drama is really enjoyable.

Hot Girl
This drama is a Chinese drama starring Dilraba Dilmurat as the female lead. This drama has a lot of action packed scenes, as well as heart touching moments,and revolves around a group of young adults who are given special training to become elite bodyguards.

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
I highly recommend Goblin: The Lonely and Powerful God. It is probably the best kdrama I have ever watched. It's a modern romance about a man cursed to be immortal until he finds his bride who is the only one who can give him the capability to die. It also features the story of the reincarnated version of the goblin's sister and a grim reaper, who's an old enemy of the goblin's.

I also would say watch Mr. Sunshine. It's a historical drama set in late Choseon Korea (late 1800s/early 1900s) about a Korean man who fled to America as a child to escape slavery and returns to Korea as an American citizen and consol. It's got some romance but it is heavily focused on the politics of that time period and the impending Japanese takeover of Korea.