k... question....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
There isn't really a reason why you would need an alt account here but it's not forbidden to have one. As Key has said, "Having multiple accounts can be unfortunate, as if some of them does something bad can lead to all of the double accounts to be banned," so if you happen to break the forums rules with one of your accounts, you might end up losing your alt accounts as well.

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
There isn't really a reason why you would need an alt account here but it's not forbidden to have one. As Key has said, "Having multiple accounts can be unfortunate, as if some of them does something bad can lead to all of the double accounts to be banned," so if you happen to break the forums rules with one of your accounts, you might end up losing your alt accounts as well.
okey but i'm good... i don't break rules😇

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I have other accounts ... Made by my cousin on my computer while I was at school. Luckily now they are inactive, but I scolded him anyway because if he does some bad stuff on these accs I might get banned. It turns out he reacted to my christmas layout, he did the mess what.
He put fake email addresses LOL 😭😭😭???