K-Pop Extreme Survival - The Ultimate Audition

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's Your Fav?

• Kwon Ji Woo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Han Dong Woo

• Kang Chang Min

• Han Jeong Eun (Team Leader Han)

• Lee Soon-Yeon

• Jang Seok

• Kim Bok Soon (Ji-Woo's grandmother)

• Total voters

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Lets get this straight. I know that you know that this Kdrama is from 2012, but i just wanted to get it back in this area, u know? Its all well and good remembering the new ones and watching them like 'Love Alarm', and the second season of 'My First First Love', but let's not forget the classics people!! This Kdrama is something else, it's one of some that portrays how hard an idols life is, trainee or not, but it really does show the true color's of a kpop idols life.
Here's some helpful facts to start you off;
Sunny Management decides to overhaul boy band m2 with new members. The present members will be "graduated," but fans of m2 oppose the idea and demonstrate outside of Sunny Management's office. Sunny Management holds an audition, which Ji-Woo takes part in. Due to being nervous, Ji-Woo fails his audition. His audition video is posted on the internet. This riles up fans of m2 even more, complaining how the applicants are worse. Hyun-Seok (Hong Kyung-Min), president of Sunny Management, holds a press conference and announces that they will pick new members of m2 through fan voting. A survival audition is then held.
So i think we should get right to it! Lets start with the actor Park Yoo-Hwan.

11983Woo-Hyun (Park Yoo-Hwan) - The leader and most popular member of idol boy band M2. He acts like a sweet person, but he is actually mean and arrogant.

11984Seung-Yeon (Ko Eun-Ah) plays classic piano at a music school in England. Because Seung-Yeon decided to play Beethoven in her own way, the school kicked her out.
11985Kwon Ji-Woo (Lee Si-Kang) is the nervous character who fails his first audition for M2, but through the blind audition he manages to make it into the debut team.
11986Kim Hyun-Seung (Song Se-Hyun) - Originally a trainee from another company, Hyun-Seung was anything but happy when he got replaced last second by another trainee, he decides to audition for M2 Junior because of this. But when he got into M2 Junior, the company he originally trained him wanted him back, Why? Because the trainee who replaced him lost his voice and gained a vocal infection, Hyun-Seung would have to make a hard decision, stay in M2 Junior or so back to the other company? What would you choose?

11987Park Ki-Beom (Song Min-Ho) - Rapper in M2 Junior along with Chang-min. He tends to argue with Chang-min and causes Ms.Han to dislike them even more.

11988Tae-Kwon (Maeng Se-Chang) - An idol who has been a trainee for quite a while has finally been able to debut. But after a poll to see who's the most popular, he comes last, which effects his confidence in actually becoming a star. Luckily, Hyun-Seok convinces him not to give up. Which he accepts. He tends to be the 'gossiper' of the group.

11989Dong - Woo (Jo Yoon-Woo) - The calmer type in M2 Junior, he passed the first audition and was less annoyed about the blind audition than Tae-Kwon & Hyun-Seung.

11990:love: Jae-Ah (Jin Hyuk) - Debuted with M2 Junior but does not tell them he is already part of a band. He sneaks out at night to play gigs, but eventually, Seong-yeon follows him and finds out his secret. This is how M2 Junior get into trouble and are betrayed by Chang-min.

11991Chang-Min (Kevin) - This character is one of the betrayers. He betray's M2 Junior as he finds out- (let's leave that a secret), and decides to get back at the company by exploiting M2 Junior, I won't tell you how, but lets just say that Hyun-Seok was not very happy.

11992Team leader Han (Park Hyo-Joo) - Known as Ms.Han to M2 Junior and Woo-Hyun, she is a character that is not fond of the idea of M2 'Graduating' and some of the members (including Woo-Hyun) being replaced by members of M2 Junior.

11993Jang Hyun-Seok (Hong Kyung-Min) - CEO of Sunny Entertainment and Seung-Yeon's uncle. He only realises that Seung-yeon is in the debut team after a blind audition.

11994Teacher Park (Ali) - Music teacher who is not too fond of M2 Junior but is strict to help them on their debut (which is totally understandable!)

11995Oh In-Young (Kim Eun-Jung) - Oh In-Young is a singer who's popularity is decreasing rapidly after an anger outbusrt at an event made people dislike the idol. She tries to use Woo-Hyun to 'step up' and tries to use his popularity to get her famous and liked again. Her plan doesn't seem to be working though.

11996Lee Soon-Yeon (Shin Seo-Kyung) - Woo-Hyun's make-up artist and is somewhat a 'social butterfly' and always blurts out whats on her mind.

11997Jang Seok (Lee Sang-Joon)- Woo-Hyun's assistant and is a fan of M2 Junior, unlike Ms. Han.

11998Ji-Woo's grandmother (Kim Young-Ok) - Offers to keep Sung-yeon's secret of her being back in Seoul from her parents as she is meant to be in England.

As you can see, this Kdrama IS something else. It completely changed the typical views of kpop life. Although fans of the show are wanting a second season, i think this kdrama has really proven to the world how hard it is to be in the industry of korean pop.
The actors for Woo-Hyun and Seung-Yeon were revealed as Park Yoo-Hwan and Go Eun-Ha.

ABOUT GO EUN-HA's ROLE

Actress Go Eun Ah has been selected to play the role of pianist ‘Ji Seung Yeon‘ who dreams of becoming a hip-hop legend. Go Eun Ah has starred in her share of movies, drama series, and variety programs and is receiving much love and support from viewers. Not only is she beautiful and possesses the perfect figure, she is also hilarious, which adds to her overall appeal. In ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’, Go Eun Ah will be playing the role of an average tomboy who is born with a talent and a passionate soul. She unexpectedly ends up cross-dressing as a male to join the all-male idol group.

ABOUT PARK YOO-HWAN's ROLE

Actor Park Yoohwan will be playing the role of fictional idol group ‘M2‘ leader Kang Woo Hyun who captivates Hallyu fans with his killer smile and unique charms. His character is a top idol that looks polished on the outside, but possesses a violent and selfish personality off the stage. Park Yoohwan is famous for being the younger brother to JYJ‘s Park Yoochun and has starred in major projects such as ‘Gyebek‘, and ‘Thousand Days’ Promise‘ only a year after making his debut. He has showcased some raw, emotional acting abilities in ‘Thousand Day’s Promise’, being selected as the ‘Most Anticipated Rookie of 2012′, and he is sure to display his strong acting skills in ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’ as one of the main characters.

It also was an added extra when the director of Kpop Extreme Survival revealed that ZE:A‘s Kevin will also be appearing in the drama along with Kim Eunjung of girl group Jewelry.

ABOUT ZE:A's KEVIN

ZE:A‘s Kevin will be playing the role of M2′s Junior member Kang Changmin who thinks the world revolves around him, and dreams of becoming a solo ballad singer. Kevin has made his acting debut in MBC‘s Moon-Sun and through this new drama, he will prove that he is more than capable of being an idol actor. All eyes are on Kevin, as he will be playing the role of a character name Changmin who studied Voice in college, and he will have to showcase both his vocal talent as well as his acting abilities.

ABOUT JEWELRY's KIM EUNJUNG

Her character ‘Ria’ debuted into the K-pop scene as the leader of a girl group, but is the only one that made it to the top after the rest of the members left the music industry. Through her character ‘Ria’, Eunjung will showcase some new charms she has never displayed before. This is her first attempt at acting, and she is determined not to disappoint.

The overall view of this drama seems pretty amazing, for the characters to be famous idols and actors really does show how far this production can go. Lets hope we get a second season!

So, What do you guys think? Do you want a second season of this classic kdrama? Or would you rather see these actors be in new kdrama's? What's your verdict? Tell me in the comments down below!

WRITER's NOTE;

Hello my kawaii angels! How are we all doing? Are we enjoying 2019? (I know i am) - All these new bands like Everglow, WayV, Itzy and so many more! It's been such a good year for k-pop so far, right? I'm so happy KNK have released 'Sunset' (even though it was ages ago!). Let's get to the point my angels. I'm writing this to tell you how amazing k-pop has been in my life! I mean i found k-pop in 2016 on Halloween. Isn't it weird how i know the date? :LOL: Anyways, I'm so happy all of you guys are helping to support your fav bands. Whether it be the new 2019 girl/boy groups or the oldies like Super Junior, we know we all love the same genre - Kpop. I like to think that's what brings us all together, u know? All liking the same thing and being able to talk about it with others.

Welp, I guess I'll see you guys around, eh?
Hwaiting!
:daebak:

Last edited: