Just Noticed Something

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Seventeen's Hot and IVE's Love Dive both won their Best Dance Performance awards, and you know what else? These two songs go great together! There's even a mashup of the two songs on Rave.DJ , link to it is right here : https://rave.dj/qyHPyt_Mx2W6kg

Also, MAMA kinda has a think for rookie girl groups: first, it was Aespa who won both Best New Female Artist and Best Dance Performance - Female Group, and now IVE! How wild is that? Let me know what you think.

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
I agree. i think they actually think that rookie groups have a chance to go higher above. with now famous groups like BTS, they don't make new music and produce as much as in earlier years.

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
I agree. i think they actually think that rookie groups have a chance to go higher above. with now famous groups like BTS, they don't make new music and produce as much as in earlier years.
Yeah

Wish nothing but the best for IVE

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
The oldest member of Enhypen (Heeseung) is Korean and their youngest member or maknae (Ni-ki) is Japanese.

But in Le Sserafim, it's the exact opposite: the oldest member (Sakura) is Japanese and their youngest member or maknae (Eunchae) is Korean!

How cool is that?