Just a Placebo Effect... Or Is It? (A Chen Fanfic) Part 7

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Continuation of the request by @Elina xi : Oh gosh I am back from a two day sorta break! (I kinda fell asleep but yeah...)
Image result for chen exo
(Aww the first image is cute~ And I know that the resolution of the images aren't good :( It's in a tighter bundle and I didn't want it to cover the whole screen, sorry :'(

~Magical Time Skip To After Lessons (Cause honestly it's boring and who likes boring lessons?)~​
You grabbed your backpack and waited at the gates outside, soon spotting your friend. He/She looked down before looking at you and flashed a bright smile and ran to you, giving you a bigger hug than the one before class.

"That jerk." You hear him/her muttering in her/his breath that goes along the line with, "I'm going to murder him when I see him," and "Poor child, that jerk must've done so many bad things." You chuckled by his/her oblivious self, muttering everything he/she's thinking out loud.
"Hey, he didn't do anything wrong." You said to him/her, making him/her surprised.
"What? What do you mean?? You can't hide from me, the "magical know it all"!! I could read everyone's emotions, especially yours, being my friend and a person who places her emotions on her sleeve. You, however, did not show anything inside as you're speaking to me. What did he do to you?"
Usually, you would want to borrow his/her shoulders to cry because his/her words were always sharp, but this time, however, you just looked at her dully and said, "I couldn't hide anything from you, just as usual. I don't know what happened, sweet fairy. I've lost my emotions." (Sweet fairy's just a... false/rare nickname.)

He/She wasn't surprised as you told her/him the truth. She/He sighed, then dragged you to your favorite pastry shop, ordering your favorite snacks and her/himself a cup of boba tea (It's my favorite drink shush). You two sat down as he/she glanced at you, waiting for you to say another word, but at the same time, she/he gave you an empathetic look, a look where she/he knew everything before you've even explained it.

You two got your order, sipped your drink, then told her/him everything, including the part where you lost your emotions. You would've hidden it from her/him if she/he wasn't so good at reading people, but you had no other choice but to confess. She/He nodded as you speak, paying full attention towards you. She/He was deep in thought by the time you're done.

A/N Time~~: Oh my gosh where is this story going I don't even know anymore :'( But yeah, hope you enjoyed it and have a great day/night!

Last edited: