Just a Placebo Effect... Or Is It? (A Chen Fanfic) Part. 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Elina xi Oh gosh I feel so bad for about to screw this whole story up ;-;

Image result for chen exo
(Ok I dunno why but I think he's starting to attack my poor soul)

After you stood there for minutes that felt like hours, you snapped back to reality and looked at yourself. Everything worked perfectly fine; you were able to move, able to feel pain physically, having your five senses with you. So what is wrong, then? Where are your emotions? Where did they go? You never went to look at Chan's texts and instead called Chen. He picked up almost immediately.

"Y/N? Wassup?" Chen asked cheerfully.
"Chen... I broke up with him." You were surprised by your voice, as it sounded calmer than before.
"Y-Y/N? Are you ok? Do you want me to come over?" His voice was replaced from his usual cheerfulness to a genuine concern.
"Yeah. But it'd be nice that you come over..."
"Got it, I'll come over with some snacks as soon as possible."

He hung up shortly after, and your held breath was left out as a sigh. I don't know what's wrong with me... Maybe it's just for a while. My emotions should come back soon if it was ever gone.

A few minutes later, you heard the doorbell. You opened it, revealing Chen with a huge bag of snacks. He walked in, took off his shoes, and placed the snacks on the counter. His eyes were full of concern when he looked at you. You looked back at him with blank eyes.

You want to cry, want to scream, want to throw everything, but instead, everything was replaced by a cold stare and some mumbled words. "He said he loved someone else..." Chen looked at you with an empathetic smile and hugged you lightly while stroking your hair (A habit of you two when you're not cheerful). You lightly set your chin onto his shoulders as you stared off space once again, thinking about nothing and staring at nothing.

A while later, Chen noticed it and looked in the direction where you were staring, then at you.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" He said with soft-spoken words. It snapped you back to reality once again, just like any other noises would do, then shook your head and said it was nothing.

What's off with me? I can't feel any emotional pain and I kept losing focus. You wanted to say that you felt off, but then you're completely fine on the outside so people might think that you're crazy.

Chen looked at you with uncertainty, then handed you a snack he bought earlier. You accepted it with a thank you, then opened it and started to munch on your favorite flavored-chips. He sat next to you on the couch, waiting for you to talk patiently.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ugh I feel my writings are kind of repeating... I feel ashamed of myself...
Oh and Chen and Chan... I'm so scared I might accidentally write their names mixed... ;-; What have I done to myself.

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
@Elina xi Oh gosh I feel so bad for about to screw this whole story up ;-;

View attachment 8092
(Ok I dunno why but I think he's starting to attack my poor soul)

After you stood there for minutes that felt like hours, you snapped back to reality and looked at yourself. Everything worked perfectly fine; you were able to move, able to feel pain physically, having your five senses with you. So what is wrong, then? Where are your emotions? Where did they go? You never went to look at Chan's texts and instead called Chen. He picked up almost immediately.

"Y/N? Wassup?" Chen asked cheerfully.
"Chen... I broke up with him." You were surprised by your voice, as it sounded calmer than before.
"Y-Y/N? Are you ok? Do you want me to come over?" His voice was replaced from his usual cheerfulness to a genuine concern.
"Yeah. But it'd be nice that you come over..."
"Got it, I'll come over with some snacks as soon as possible."

He hung up shortly after, and your held breath was left out as a sigh. I don't know what's wrong with me... Maybe it's just for a while. My emotions should come back soon if it was ever gone.

A few minutes later, you heard the doorbell. You opened it, revealing Chen with a huge bag of snacks. He walked in, took off his shoes, and placed the snacks on the counter. His eyes were full of concern when he looked at you. You looked back at him with blank eyes.

You want to cry, want to scream, want to throw everything, but instead, everything was replaced by a cold stare and some mumbled words. "He said he loved someone else..." Chen looked at you with an empathetic smile and hugged you lightly while stroking your hair (A habit of you two when you're not cheerful). You lightly set your chin onto his shoulders as you stared off space once again, thinking about nothing and staring at nothing.

A while later, Chen noticed it and looked in the direction where you were staring, then at you.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" He said with soft-spoken words. It snapped you back to reality once again, just like any other noises would do, then shook your head and said it was nothing.

What's off with me? I can't feel any emotional pain and I kept losing focus. You wanted to say that you felt off, but then you're completely fine on the outside so people might think that you're crazy.

Chen looked at you with uncertainty, then handed you a snack he bought earlier. You accepted it with a thank you, then opened it and started to munch on your favorite flavored-chips. He sat next to you on the couch, waiting for you to talk patiently.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
This is so good that actually now I've lost all confidence to write something for you. 🤕
No no no, you're better than me! I still have a lot to learn, and never compare writing with another one because every one of them is unique in their own ways. I get discouraged by my writer's block which occurs easily and my writing was corrected by Grammarly XDD

momoland._.jooe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
DK
Choerry
Hongjoong
Ah, okie~ I hope you enjoyed my writings even though it gets boring throughout XDD For some reason my creative thoughts run out the more I write a story which is why I feel self-consciousness about them ;-;
I enjoyed them! It wasn't boring it was so good! And it was very creative and good to read, I hope you will write more in the future!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I enjoyed them! It wasn't boring it was so good! And it was very creative and good to read, I hope you will write more in the future!
I'll definitely try to keep my schedule as promised~
Mmm... My creativity is like a battery percentage XDD It runs out over time
I will try to make more story- Oh I have a Stray Kids fanfic on hiatus how nice I knew something like that's gunna happen ;-;