Just a Placebo Effect... Or Is It? (A Chen Fanfic) Part. 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Request that I just kinda took cause I wanted to try this for a while by @Elina xi (Hahaha I feel so shameless for thinking that I did a great job of thinking of that title :')
797479757973 (Woah he looks handsome)

"Ahhh~" You yawned and stretched as you worked on your assignment. Checking the time, you noticed that it's 11 pm. I'll stay up just a bit more. Just as you were about to put on some music, you received a text.
~~~~~
11: 21​
Chennie Bear: Y/N? (A/N: Shuddup he reminds me of one and his motherly personality matches well... Ok back to the story cause I don't wanna ruin this for you; I'll leave all my words at the end.)
Y/N: Yeah?
Chennie Bear: Σ(っ °Д °; )っYou need sleep, child.
Y/N: But I have an assignment due Monday. And what's up with that emoticon?
Chennie Bear: Calm down, it's Thursday. But it would be nice if you can finish earlier...
Chennie Bear: Oh, that's an emoticon I just found that reminded me of you. Cute, isn't it? That mouth 😂😂
Y/N: ... Sure... Mom. ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
~~~~~​
... Did he left me on read?! That little... Chen, your childhood friend, never failed to bring a smile upon your face. You two weren't a couple or anything; in fact, you have a boyfriend already. Speaking of boyfriend, you haven't been hearing from him for quite a while. Two days, to be exact. Since it's usually him who opens a conversation, you just ignored it and thought that he was busy or something.

But as time kind of grew, you started to grow slightly concerned, since you two would call or text each other something every day. You decided to text him.
~~~~~
11: 25​
Y/N: Chan?
~~~~~​
You two both agreed on not calling each other with weird, sappy names. It's a bit weird for him, and it kind of disgusts you too. Chennie Bear, however, was a different story. It was a name you titled him years ago, therefore you two were both used to it.

You continued with whatever you were working on until about 12 am where Chan, your boyfriend, replied.
~~~~~
11:54​
Chan: Ah... Wassup?
Y/N: You haven't been texting or talking to me for a bit.
Chan: ...
~~~~~​
He stopped right there, making you wonder what happened. When it turned 12, you couldn't bear the drowsiness and tired brain you were using, so you decided to go to sleep.

A/N: Ok, so this time, I'm trying something different for this specific one. Instead of being all long and stuff (Like my first fanfic (Currently on hiatus for living reasons)), this is going to be short and simple with pre-thought ideas for the next chapter thought already. I've always been typing away with every bit of idea I had, which creates writer's block easier. So I'm going to try my best to keep up with a schedule to type every day with 24 hours of thinking about the extensions of the parts/chapters. Oh, and Chan was the first person who came up so I just put him. Deal with it. Oh, trust me, I still love him. Ok, have a great day/night wherever you are!~