Jun (A.C.E) ff

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Keonhee's Queen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chapter 1-------

Y/N P.o.v..............

Life sucks.......No matter who you are it sucks.......especially if ur me........a disappointment to everybody........but one person and only one person...Park Junhee.......my best and only friend.......my emotional and mental support.......my Jun.

Jun is the only person who cares about me. My parents hate me and wont allow me in the house so I pretty much live at Jun's house.

Sometimes I wish I could just disappear.......

(Time skip)

"Stop that Y/N....."-
I look to the doorway and see Jun standing there.
"Hey Jun..."-
"Hi... What's on ur mind now??"-
I look away from him and continue to cut my wrist with a scissor blade.
When I look back at the doorway Jun's gone but he instantly returns.
"Let me see ur wrist..."- he demands as he sits down in front of me on the bed.
I shake my head at his demand.
"Now."- he says, taking my wrist and wipes the blood from the cuts.
"Aahh."- I flinch
"Sorry...i probably should've warned you that it would sting a little...but I'm almost done."-
I look at him...beautiful eyes perfect jawline soft hair strong body...Jun the definition of perfect.
When hes finished cleaning the cuts he bandages my wrist.
"Jun...why??"-
"Why what??"-
"Why do you care about me so much??"-
"Because I can."- he says looking at the time on his watch..."I have to go I'll be back in maybe 2 hours...so if you go to the kitchen stay away from anything sharp...text me if you need anything ok."-
I look at him as he gets up of the bed. I quickly get up and throw myself in his arms. He holds me tightly as I do him.
He let's me go and then leaves...

(Time skip)

I wake up from a forever nap feeling hungry. I haven't ate in days and it's making Jun worry.
I check the time on my phone as I walk downstairs it's been 3 hours and Jun's not back yet. So I text him...
ScreenShot_2021_9_24_04458.jpg
(Time skipp)

Jun's home now and hes cooking Saeng Sun Jun (Korean pan-fried fish) for us because it's our favorite.
"The Saeng Sun Jun is almost done...also the guys are coming over after dinner to watch a movie."-
I looks at him...
"So??? I can just stay upstairs in my room."-
"No you should watch the movie us. Pls. You know I dont like leaving u alone."-
What he says is true. He absolutely hates leaving me alone...and with me being the way I am about him i dont want him to leave me alone. I'd rather spend my life with him then alone.
He brings our food over to the table and sits it down.
He places his hand on mine.
"What's wrong???"-
"Nothing."- I say trying to convince him.
"What is it??? You know you can talk to me."-
End of chapter 1
Thx for reading enjoy
THX to my friend @Gwacekpop2 for supporting me.

Keonhee's Queen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Chapter 2-------

Y/N p.o.v----------

"What's wrong??"-
"Nothing..."- I say trying to convince Jun
"What is it... you know u can talk to me."-
"Jun I just I cant stop thinking about the things my brother did to me the things he said to me."-
"U never actually told me what happened..."-
I look at him
"My brother did horrible things to me... he never got in trouble for forcing me to do that with him. My parents wouldn't listen when I tried to tell them. He got away with those horrible things"- I say trying so hard not to cry.
Jun stands there in shock then a couple seconds later give me the biggest hug he could without hurting me.
"I'm..im so sorry you had to go through that..and..and i appreciate you telling me this." He rubs my back letting me know that he's here for me.
"you don't have to watch a movie with us but...i don't really want you to be alone right now.."
I looked at him and smiled
"its fine Jun. i don't mind watching a movie with you and the rest of the group, besides...i dont really want to be alone right now."
I looked at him in his eyes. everytime i do i get lost in them, his brown chocolaty eyes glimmering under the night sky, his beautiful face that you could look at for hours, his figure just a couple inches taller then me. I never realized but...he's beautiful, like an angle..if only he could love me the way i love him...
"y/n? Y/N? Y/N!"
"Huh-? oh- hehe sorry." Great i was staring at him to hard that he's probably creep out/
Instead of him being creep out by me he gave me the most cute, adorableness, giggle i ever heard. I turned a bright red.
"Aw am i that cute y/n?~ i would say you should take a pic but why take a pic when you could have the real thing?"
He giggled because he saw how red my face was turning. "aww im sorry."
My face is still red, "are you really jerk face?"
he grabbed his heart pretending to be hurt, " Oh you womb me m'lady" he then pretends like he's dying on the floor.
so dramatic. I rolled my eyes at him and giggled "oh you will be fine you big baby."
"I'm your big baby~"
"Oh fuck off." I said. As soon as i said the that doorbell rings, I leave the dramatic Jun on the floor and go open the door. I the proceeded to yell at Jun, "HEY KING DRAMATIC THEIR HERE!"
FULL CREDIT GOES TO MY BESTFRIEND AND CO-WRITER @villanlover

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive
Chapter 2-------

Y/N p.o.v----------

"What's wrong??"-
"Jun I just I cant stop thinking about the things my brother did to me the things he said to me."-
I look at him
"My brother did horrible things to me... he never got in trouble for forcing me to do that with him. My parents wouldn't listen when I tried to tell them. He got away with those horrible things"- I say trying so hard not to cry.
Jun stands there in shock then a couple seconds later give me the biggest hug he could without hurting me.
"I'm..im so sorry you had to go through that..and..and i appreciate you telling me this." He rubs my back letting me know that he's here for me.
"you don't have to watch a movie with us but...i don't really want you to be alone right now.."
"its fine Jun. i don't mind watching a movie with you and the rest of the group, besides...i dont really want to be alone right now."
I looked at him in his eyes. everytime i do i get lost in them, his brown chocolaty eyes glimmering under the night sky, his beautiful face that you could look at for hours, his figure just a couple inches taller then me. I never realized but...he's beautiful, like an angle..if only he could love me the way i love him...
"y/n? Y/N? Y/N!"
"Huh-? oh- hehe sorry." Great i was staring at him to hard that he's probably creep out/
Instead of him being creep out by me he gave me the most cute, adorableness, giggle i ever heard. I turned a bright red.
"Aw am i that cute y/n?~ i would say you should take a pic but why take a pic when you could have the real thing?"
he grabbed his heart pretending to be hurt, " Oh you womb me m'lady" he then pretends like he's dying on the floor.
so dramatic. I rolled my eyes at him and giggled "oh you will be fine you big baby."
"I'm your big baby~"
"Oh fuck off." I said. As soon as i said the that doorbell rings, I leave the dramatic Jun on the floor and go open the door. I the proceeded to yell at Jun, "HEY KING DRAMATIC THEIR HERE!"
FULL CREDIT GOES TO MY BESTFRIEND AND CO-WRITER @villainlover
🥺🥺 bestieeee

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Chapter 2-------

Y/N p.o.v----------

"What's wrong??"-
I look at him
"y/n? Y/N? Y/N!"
"I'm your big baby~"
FULL CREDIT GOES TO MY BESTFRIEND AND CO-WRITER @villanlover
THIS IS SO GOOD WHAT-
AHDFSfdsomf
You both did so well <3