Jumanji: Level 4 (An ATEEZ and Trainee Lee Junyoung story)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Intro:
Once upon a time, there were 8 boys, Seonghwa who was 22, Hongjoong and Yunho who were 21, Yeosang, San and Mingi who were 20, Wooyoung who was 19 and Jongho who was 18. Their life was completely normal until Yeosang brought home a game he bought...

Last edited:

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
*I'm warning you now: i change my writing styles throughout the story*

Chapter 1: Into the Game We Go
PART 1 OF 2
Yeosang walked into Ateez's house. "Hey guys. I'm back! I got a new game!" He called.
He walked into the living room where the rest of ateez was. "What game did u get Hyung?" Wooyoung asked him.
Yeosang: this *i pull out the game from the bag it was in. "Jumanji: Level 4"*
On the front was a bunch of animals: a lion cub, a zebra, a giraffe, a rat, a dragon, a puppy, a panther, a cat and .....a pigeon?!
San: it looks fun! Im in!!
They opened the box and read the instructions.
Seonghwa: so, whoever 'gets out alive' wins. Cool.
Hongjoong: it looks like you pick which animal you are. Why don't we have a surprise pick?
Everyone's agreed. Yunho went to get paoer and wrote down the animals.
Yunho: oldest to youngest
Seonghwa: *Dragon*
Mingi: see! You really ARE Toothless!!
Hong: *puppy*
Yunho: *giraffe*
Yeosang: rat *i said flatly* -_-
San eagerly took a paper.
San: *cat*
Mingi: *lion cub*
Wooyoung: -_- i got the pigeon
San laughed.
Jongho: *zebra*
Wooyoung: what's the last one?
Yeosang: a panther, pabo it was right on the box.
Wooyoung: i forgot!

Staff member
Chapter 1: Into the Game We Go
PART 2 OF 2​

Jongho unfolded the game board and the panther plating piece was already on it. He tried taking it off, but it was stuck fast.
Jongho: guys, this piece won't come off
Yeosang: someone might have glued it on or something. I got it at the thrift store.
They put their pieces on the start space and pressed the "Play" button on the board.
Jongho: WHAT IS HAPPENING??!!!
His hands were being sucked into the game!
Mingi: I DON'T KNOW!!! *I hit the play button over and over, trying to make it stop, but each time I hit it, someone else was starting to get sucked into it!
San: WE'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seonghwa: Just try to stay calm!
But he had The Look on his face. The others knew that when Seonghwa had The Look on his face, that he was ANYTHING but calm! Then they were all sucked into the game and they screamed and everything went black.

Staff member
WAIT I NEVER POSTED CHAPTERS 2, 3, AND 4??????!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ