johnny x ronald mcdonald fanfiction ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
@SpaceQueen800 dared me to write this, dont cancel me🤡🤡

johnny x ronald mcdonald 🥵🥵🥵

one day johnny decided to go to start a riot at mcdonalds which he thought was gonna be easy since he was like 9 feet tall so he walked in and started blasting kick it and default dancing on the tables and the manager karen asked him to leave but he obviously said"no" so she threatened to call the police but johnny said "bruh im the police" and manager karen said "ok" and went back to making a happy meal and all of the customers at mcdonalds were getting annoyed that johnny kept default dancing on their tables so they all went to manager karen and said "plzz kick him out hes not police" but karen said "yea he is he told me" and they all screamed in anger but then ronald mcdonald who was 11 feet tall walked out of nowhere and said "i'll handle him" and everyone fainted because oppar ronald mcdonald was so hot... johnny gasped in fangirl when he saw his one and only oppar and idol ronald mcdonald "saranghayo oppar rawr XD" johnny yelled and blushed and ronald mcdonald was like "😮😮😮" because johnny is his ult bias "omg sarang oh daddy" ronald screamed and johnny levitated 2 feet to give ronald oppar a smooch "heeehee" ronald oppar blushed and johnny said "wanna come to my white van for....candy" ronald gasped and screamed "yes johnny only if i can give ur toes a suck👁👅👁" and johnny said"ok" and they went out to johnnys van which was parked in the woods "johnny oppar is such a bad driver rawr xD but its ok because he has sexc toes" ........and that was the last time ronald was ever seen. may he rest in piece😔😔😔

im sorry u had to read this

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i'm crying holy shit this is what i'm gonna show my grandkids when i'm an old rasin