Jeonghan Fanfiction - Wish

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
[PROLOGUE]

images.jpeg
There was a girl Who grew in an orphanage since she was born, She was left by her parents because they can raise her and give a good life (They are too young to raise a child so they left her), When she turned 1 years old, there was a Japanese Woman named Hachiko.
She adopted her and named her Sachi which is 'Blissful or Fortunate' in Japanese ,She can't had a Baby anymore so they adopted her and treat her like their real daughter.

Their relationship was full of sweetness and happiness, until there was a miracle happened.

Hachiko was pregnant!

Sachi was 7 years old that day. She was happy that she will have a sibling, but when her Brother named JUN was born, Their attention is always focus on him And a thing called 'Favoritism' Starts.

When she already turned 13,Her parents and Jun,move to the US and left her on her Grandma.

Her grandma don't like her very very much! Because she is not her real Grandchild. She treat her like she is a maid and didn't allow her to do all she want ,She have to asked for her grandma's permission and beg before she do what she wants. Also her Grandma always brag her about her true identity which have a lot of impact on her.

It's getting harder and harder until she wants to give up. She tried to commit ******* but she always fails.

She decided to leave at his Grandma's place and just find another home. Though it's hard because that is the first time she will be independent ,and also she don't have a relatives and her mother hachiko's relatives hate her too.

On the day where she leave on her grandma's house.. Her grandma says something about her that 'she will suffer and will not live happily until she dies, (that's how much she hates her), She have a bad feeling on it, because her grandma has a blood of a witch and knows about curses.

She can't believe it when she always had bad luck everyday which is not normal. It's hard for her to find a job and earn money.
It's hard to pay for her tuition and apartment. And also, she don't know if she can still study on college.
It's getting worse, that every job she enters always fired her after a month.

She is really sick of life. Suffering in a young age is seriously hard, depression, stress, struggles, She just wants to sleep and don't wake up forever.

(On the other hand)

images.jpeg

There was a boy who was on a coma for a years, The only thing that support his life is a machine. His parents are not getting tired to hope that he will wake up someday.

So now, He is on the heaven (temporary) to test his life will end like that or he still want to fight for his family. There are many trial that He do And his last mission was... To grant 3 wishes for a one person.

He will be given a chance to be reincarnated as a person (His face look like his real face but a bit different) therefore, He can still be on his Angel form but he must hide it.

He have to choose wisely because if he choose a wrong person,Then it will be a big trouble.

For now, His mission is to look for the right person and know about it's identity in order to help her/him.

[So yeah, I'm going to post all the chapters on the comments so it will be not hard for you to find it~😊Please look forward to it~thank you~~😘😘😘]

Last edited:

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chapter 1 : Reasons?

"Ahhh... I'm tired.... "She said as she sat on the chair beside her.

She was left again to clean the room alone.

'I thought I can rest early and peacefully because it's my day-off today but....*sigh* I was left here again..'-sachi(on her mind)

She stand up and pick the trash to throw it on the Garbage bin outside.

She was carrying a two garbage bag which is heavy.

She was trying to balance her body but suddenly.. She slipped.

She didn't see the sign that the floor is wet.

"Arghhh.. .my knees... Ah.. My elbow too.. Arghhh.. It hurtss...... "She said while rubbing it.

"Next time.. Be more careful and stop being clumsy. "

"Huh? "She looked up to see who is it..

"You should be at your home now. It's getting dark outside. "He said

"D-dong.... Min? "

images (4).jpeg

Lee Dong min also known as Cha Eun woo, The campus crush, the talented handsome boy .He is her one and only best friend since elementary. They are very close! Closer than a Brothers and sisters.( Sachi secretly love him)

But when they become a middle schooler. Eun woo starts to avoid her in some reason, He didn't tell her and just act like he don't know her.

"Get up. "He said then pick the garbage bags. "I'll help you throw this. "He said

"Wait you don't have to.. "She said but Eun woo didn't listen to her

She was a bout to stand up but her knees are killing her so She fell down again.

She notice that her knees is bleeding and her elbows too.

Eun woo turn around to see her.

"Hey.. Your knees"His tone shows that he is really worried. But the his face is still as cold as ice.

"I'm fine.. It's just a little wound ,don't mind me. "She said and try to get up again

"Stop. You'll fall down again I you do that.. We have to clean your wounds so we can avoid infections "He Said and walk closer to her.

He carry her slowly with caring. They went at the school clinic and Eun woo clean her wounds.

"Thank you... And sorry... I cause a lot of trouble today.. "She said

"Don't mind. "He said as he finished on covering it with Band-Aids.

"Can you walk? "

"Y-yes.. Ofcourse"She said and forced a smile

Her knees is really hurt but she act like its not, She don't want to be bothersome to him.

"You're not good at lying Sachi, so stop acting like you're Ok. Come, ride on me. I will carry you home. "He said

"*blushed*N-No! You dont really have to! I can walk! Promise! "She said then attempt to stand up. But yeah.. She failed.

"Just ride. You're not the one who will carry me. It's you that I will carry besides, when I can't carry you anymore Im not going drop you..."he said

"R-really?.. "

"Yeah.. Im going to throw you.. "

"What!? ⊙▽⊙"

'He is so bad! He will not drop me but he'll throw me. Dong min are you crazy!? '-Sachi

Eun woo's face changed ,He laugh on sachi's reaction

'This smile.... It's been a year since he smile like that in front of me.. 'Sachi smiles as she watch eun woo laugh

'I miss this... '

*Time skip

*on their way home.

"Are you OK Eun woo? "(She is avoiding to say Eun woo's real name because the only people that called him on his real name was his family and very very close friends, but since sachi feels like eun woo don't want to be her close friend or she is not her close friend anymore, she have no rights to call him Dong Min)

"Yeah.. I'm Ok... You're pretty heavy you know.."He said

"*blushed*sorry.. "She said 'Should I go On a diet? 'She asked her self not realizing that she asked it too loud

"Nope.. It's Ok.. You don't have to go on a diet. "

"H-hey.. I didn't -"

"We're almost there. "He said

"Oh.. Ok.. "

'Wait... Should I asked him about the reason why he is avoiding me? But.. What if he don't answer me and avoid me more... Should I? Is this the right thing to do? But.. I badly want to know... Why... What is the reason..? "

"Eun woo... "

"Hmm? "

'Can I do this? I feel very nervous... '

"Why... *hesitated *I mean how's your father? Did he fully recovered on his mental illness ?"

"Y-yeah.. He is fully recovered now.."He answer"ah.. Sachi.. Can you please... Stop worrying about him? "He asked with a serious face

"A-ah! Yeah.. Sorry.. I know it is none of my business."she said

"No.. That's not what I mean... It's... Just.... That... *hesitated *I'll tell you the reason why.. Someday.. And I'll tell you... Why I have to avoid you in these past years.. "

"W-what... Ah... "

"Just... Please.. Stop worrying about him.. He is different than you thought he is.. "

"What do you mean by that? "

".....You will know when I told you the reasons/truth.. "

After he said that.. You and him already arrived at your apartment

You thank him and then after that he go home now..

"What did he mean by that... Is his father involved on our issue about our friendship? I.. Don't understand ..Dong min.. What is it??... "

(So yeah a boring episode for today.. Im sorry it is supposed to be more interesting but.. Yeah.. Please still read this ㅠㅠ)

Last edited:

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chapter 2:

When Eun woo got home***

"Ahh~Dong min~...You're late today, What a surprised "the girl said, She was sitting while drinking a cup of coffee.
Eun woo didn't say anything and just ignore her.

"Huh, Is that how you treat your older sister? Hm? Dongmin? Even if I'm just you're Half sister, You should respect me. "She said and took a sip on her coffee

She receive nothing again, Eun woo was about to go to his room when her sister giggled.

"Ha~Our Dong min is such a cold hearted person ~...Tell me... You walked that 'Girl' Home right? She is the reason why you are late.. Haa..You already know what will dad's going to do if he know about this right? Do you want her to get in trouble? "She said with a serious face

images.jpeg
(Tadaaaa, yup!her sister is Irene of red Velvet)

"Huh,Are you really sick of your life that you're ruining other people's lives?"he said
images (2).jpeg

She ignore what Eun woo said
"What's with that face?Irritated? Annoyed? Haha Dong min... Always remeber that I have my eyes on you, so you better avoid her, or else. She's going to be in danger. "She said then stand up

"Good luck. "She said [like she is Teasing him a bit] then go.

Eun woo clench his fist and look down

"Why.... Why do I have to avoid her..?"

-

Sachi woke up late because her alarm clock was broken again. It has a problem.

"Argh.. We have a quiz today and it's my first class!! "She said while rushing .

"Im lateeeeee. "She said

-Beeepppppppp!!!!!!

"Huh? "

When she arrive on the street, There was a Girl laying on the ground and her blood everywhere.

"Oh.. Shi**"the driver shout then drive away very fast
It is weird 'cause No one is helping her.. They are just staring while whispering

'The heck!? Why didn't they helping her?!'

She run towards the girl while starting to call the ambulance

"Hello? "-rescuer/ambulance

"Mr there was a emergency here at XXXxXX please be quick.. She is badly injured.. "

After that call, the people get closer then panic and ask sachi over and over if the ambulance is coming and if the boy is very injured.

'This is crazy...Why is the ambulance are still not here ..'

After a minutes

The ambulance arrived and took the girl at the hospital very quick

--at the hospital

'I was suppose to be at school right now.. But.. I'm stuck here... The boy identity is unknown.. So they can't call his family... So I'm here to check him.. 'She said on her mind while stating blankly at her phone.

-phone rings

"Eh? Who is this? "She said curiously

Unknown number**

Sachi answer it then.. "Hello?? "
"Hey.. Are you sick..? You didn't attend to school.. Such a miracle...What happened to you? "A boy with annoyed tone asked

"Who... Are you?? "

"Arhh! It's me! Lee Dong -C-Cha eun woo... "

"Eh how did you get my-"

"On the office. Where are you? "

"I'm.. At the hospital right now.. "She said

"What? Why? Wait up, what hospital is it? "

"XXXXX"

"Wait for me there. "

"Wait-dong I mean Eun woo you don't have to- "

*beep beep beep

He ended the call

"Argh.. He didn't even Let me explain why I'm here.."sachi said with a bit annoyed face

"But.. Why did he call me? This is.. Not usual.. He is a bit weird today.. "She added

The doctor came outside

"Where is his guardian? "Doctor asked

"Uhm...They are still not Here... But its OK I can be his guardian for today while they are still not here. "Sachi answered

"Ok,Well.. Based on his condition.. HE is fine now and it's all thanks to you.. HE is just injured and can't walk for a weeks, "doctor said

"Wait .doc..I'm confused just now..she...is a BOY??"

"Yes..and His identity is still unknown until now.... I wonder who is his real guardian.. BTW, thank you for bringing him here again.. If it's not because of you, this guy must be in real danger right now."doctor added

"Ahh~I'm thankful too, ah doc, If there's any news about his true identity and family.. Please remind me"sachi said

"Okay.. No problem. We will do our best to find it."doctor said then go (he have a lot of things to do)

"Argh..My throat is really dry... I should buy water.. "She said

*after she buy one, She was about to check him but then....

"Sachi! "Someone shouted

Sachi turned around and saw Eun woo, He hugged her tight then check her.

"Are you OK? Are not hurt? "He said but this time he is very worried, He is panting and sweating.

"I-i-im.. Fine.. "She said

Eun woo sigh in relief ,He sit on the floor tiredly"I'm so glad your fine.. "He said

Sachi smile and look at him

"I'm fine.. Thank you for coming here, I'm just here because I help a gir-i mean boy earlier.. HE was Hit by a car. "

"Why are you still here?... Where is his family?"he asked

"Uh.. About that... They can't identify him... I mean.. His identity, Who is he, Where is his family, So.. Now I'm here to take care of him"she said then smile "Though I don't know what are you thinking , Thank you for coming here, I am truly fine. "She said

"Uh...yeah..When will you go home??"He asked

"Hmm?not sure, I have to check him"she said

'this girl... Did she now I run from our school to here!?argh...*sigh*why I'd she too kind to others ,She don't even know him why did she care so much about him? 'Eun woo said on his mind.

"Uh.. Here.. Drink this.. Don't worry I didn't drink it.. "She said while handing him a bottle of water

"T-thanks.. "Eun woo said then get the water from her hand

"Uh.. Eun woo... I really want to know..What are you doing here? "

Eunwoo:*stop drinking then freeze**

'What should I do now? If I tell her the reason... She might think I like her and I'm worried about her(He is really worried about her  ̄ˍ ̄ ).. Wait.. No.. She is not like that.. Maybe... 'Eun woo are just there, standing while staring blankly thinking about the possibilities when she know about the true reason why .

"Eun woo. "Sachi called him

Eun woo:*finally back to reality 😅😂

"Uh.. Yrah..well.. Uhm.. That boy.. Is my old friend... ⊙_⊙..."he lied

"O-oh.. OK.. "

..... *awkward silence**

"I-I want to check him.. I... Didn't see him for a while.. "He lied again

"Oh.. OK. "

Eun woo was about to enter the room next to him when sachi stopped him

'No..... She already find out that I'm lying.... This... Is ..the end'-eun woo (in his mind)

"You're right... I li-"-Eunwoo

"It's the wrong room.. His room was next to that room "sachi said

"Ohh... "Eun woo smile awkwardly "no, You're wrong... This is my 'uncle's' room ,He was confined here, I want to check him too "he lied... Aaaagggaaaiiinnn

"Oh.. G-go on.. I'll wait for you there."Sachi said

"Ok. "He said

then entered wrong room naturally.

He man changing his clothes[he is about to wear the shorts on] (the man is discharge now so he can go home)

"Aaahh!!!! "The man shout and cover His body

"Ah! Sorry sir! "Eun woo apologized and walked out very quick

'I didn't saw anything, I didn't saw anything'he said over and over

He enter the other room where sachi is. Then he saw them talking and smiling to each other.

"Oh, hey, Say hello to your old friend.. "Sachi said

images (7)_mr1573027506100.jpg

'Wait... A girl..? I thought it is a boy? How can this be a boy?... Wait.. She is flat-chested... No.. But sachi is flat-chested too.. So.. It's impossible. But.. What if she is a boy?.. She looks like a girl more than her... Whoa.. 'Eun woo was just there again ,standing and staring at the pretty boy.

"Old... Friend..? "- pretty boy

Eun woo was back again and now... He is nervous.

'No.. Please... Just lie... 'Eun woo said while sweating. Again

The pretty boy smile slowly

"Oh yeah.. Lee Dong min, Long time no see.. "He said to Eun woo

[Yeah.. Hello guys.. Long time no update, I'm sorry I was really sad about what happened to our woojinie, hwall and wonho.. That I always have no energy to continue this, I'm sorry 😅😣]

Last edited:

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
'He... Know me...'-Eun woo thoughts**

"Ah.. Eun woo, I heard a scream from the next room.. Anything happened? "-Sachi

"Uh... Well... *avoid eye contact*I uh.. Just... My uncle just missed me too much that he can't believe it, He is really happy that he scream,And that Scream is called Scream of Happiness"He said then laugh awkwardly

"Oh.. O.. Kay?.. HAN JEONGYOON(he shuffled his full name) You said that you don't have any family right?... If that's so,I can visit you here after my class so you won't feel alone"She said with a smile

"Look at this girl, There she goes again. Being too kind and soft to others she don't even know.'Eun woo said in his mind

He is just standing beside her saying nothing.

"No, You don't have to.. I.. Caused too much problem to you.. This is enough... Thank you for your kindness Ms. Sachi"JEONGYOON said then smile

"Nah, it's Ok... You'll feel very lonely if I don't visit you here. I Already know what is the feeling of being alone/lonely... So.. I don't want others to feel it too."She said then force a smile a bit

Eun woo look at her, Feeling guilty because he can't comfort her and stay by her side whenever she feel lonely and very sad.

'If it's not really about you getting in trouble.. I will never avoid you.. '-Eun woo thoughts**

"Agh!"Jeongyoon suddenly stop talking and can't open his right eye
"Hey.. What's wrong?"Sachi asked

"My eye... " Jeongyoon said"aghhhh..... What is that?"He added

"Let me help you, Maybe it's just a dust or what "She said and come very very close to him.

Sachi:Blow to remove the dust or whatever on his eyes**

Jeonghan: -//_//0 'She's too close.'
Eun woo suddenly feel like he was being betray or something, he don't know how he feel when he saw them

"Ah ..I'm fine now.. Thanks again."Jeongyoon said and wipe his tear cause by the dust or something on his eye.

"It's Ok"She said ,Angelic smile**

Jeonghan :Blush again then look away

Meanwhile

Eun woo:
images (5)_mr1573406026331_mh1573406105617.jpg

'Hey, This is too awkward.. And... Annoying.. '-on his mind

"Hey, Sachi... Buy me some water😒"Eun woo said

"Eh? But... You still have-"

"What?💢😆💢"Annoyed smile*

"F-fine, I'll buy you some, Right away"She said and went out

Eun woo sigh deeply and sit on the chair

Eun woo: Drink his water*

Awkward silence*

"Hey,How did you know my name..?I mean.. I can't really remember you..How did you even know my REAL name?"-Eunwoo

"Actually this is the first time we met."-Jeongyoon(Pretty Boy)

"Then? How did you know me?? It's.. Just...weird.."-Eun woo

"Pft... Well.. Actually.. I saw your name tag."He said then laughed

"Oh.. -_- ...OK..but Thanks because you pretend that we know each other "

"Hey... Can I ask something? 😅"

"You already asking me,😑 but yeah.. Sure."

"Ah... Is she your girlfriend? "He Asked

Eun woo remain silent

Loading . . . . .✔*Get what he said*

"Wait what!!!??"

"You seems a bit jealous earlier"Jeongyoon said then laugh

"Me? Jealous ?"

Eunwoo:what the.. Do I look like I'm jealous?
images (5)_mr1573406026331.jpg

"Look, You look jealous again! 😏"

"Hey!Shut up! I'm not! "

"Jealousy~~😏"

"HEY!!"Eun woo stands up and cover his mouth

Jeong yoon didn't stop on teasing him even though his mouth are covered

"@#%&$##%%"-Jeongyoon

"Be quite!"Eun woo said with annoyed tone

"Hey Eun wo--"

They both stop and look at sachi

Sachi be like**
20191108_202615.png

Sachi accidentally dropped the bottle of water

"H-hey!Its not what you are thinking!!"Eun woo said then blush like crazy

images (18).jpeg
(Like this~♡)

"Dont worry! I-I'll just pretend that I didn't see anything"She said then was about to walk away(The awkwardness is suffocating)

"Hey!!Let me explain!"Eun woo said

"No need. 😣"

"Wait! L-listen!!!"

Time skip*

"Thank you again,I'll find a way to repay you"JeongYoon said

"No need..Not asking for anything,Rest well"Sachi said

"Haha Bye, "Jeongyoon said to Eun woo but Eunwoo didn't say anything

-On their way home

"I'm really shocked When I saw you earlier, I thought you're doing something to Je-"

"Stop!Just..Stop😖"Eun woo said and covered his ears and starts trembling

"Hey.. Do you have a trauma now? Whoa.. 😱"

Their houses are in different direction**

"Thanks I'm ok here, Thank you again,I.. Have fun today😄"she said
Eunwoo try to hide his smile

"Yeah.. Take care."He said then turn around and start to walk away

"You too!Take care~!"Sachi said happily

While walking..Eunwoo smile And stop for a seconds

'Me too... I have fun."He said then turn around to see sachi walking away happily.

--On the other hand..

"What's going on now? "A woman asked

"They are going home now Miss Irene."The guy said while hiding and following Eun woo

"Tsk. He is really testing me huh?. Keep going. Make sure that you got the evidences."She said

"OK Miss.Irene"

--Irene's POV

I ended the call and drink my wine.

"Ok.. I'll let you have fun a bit.. I'll make sure that you'll regret it."I said then smile.

"That girl... Because of her..It's hard for me to get close to Dongmin..She is just a poor and Ugly Girl!"

I look at the flower on our garden,I can't stop thing about the past.

*flash Back*A years ago

The first day when I met Eun woo ,It is the day where I will be Introduce as Eun woo's Half Sister.

I was 24 that time and Eun woo is just 18

I was sitting on the chair while waiting for my dad to introduce me to my brother

"Who... are you? "

"Hm? "-Irene

images (19).jpeg

(Imagine that his face look more younger😂)

I was so shocked,He is really handsome,He looks like a good hearted one but I know that deep inside he is very kind. He is my Ideal man..

"Hi, I'm Lee JooHyun (I changed his last name :) ),but you can call me 'IRENE'"

images (20).jpeg

He look at me with a bit coldness

"Ah.. So.. It's you.. My Half-Sister.."Eun woo said then looked away

"Huh?.. Half... Sister.. "I felt sad that day when I heard that.. But..why...

I'm so stupid to fall in love with my brother.. My dad said he is younger than me..if I am right,I'm 6 years older than him

I tried to get close to him but I always fails.

He is so cold to me, I don't know whats wrong with him. 😣 It's so hard!

There was a girl named Sachi ,He is always stalking that girl which is very annoying. What's so good about her?

That girl looks nothing special!
I asked Dad about her and know that girl is Dongmin's Best Friend since Elementary,Dad don't really like her and want Dongmin to avoid that girl or else she will be in danger.

He want to protect that girl so He avoid her and pretend that he don't know that girl.

Since that day, I sent someone to spy on him and see if he is meeting that girl. But luckily ,He's not.. He is just looking at her in an distance.. He can't go near her.

*Flashback ends*

"Poor Dongmin..but after a years.. He is start meeting her again.. So stressing.."I said then drink my wine

I saw someone come in.

It's Dong min, As usual He go up to his room to change and then locked himself there.

Since Dongmin is home.. For sure Jang Ryeojin is here too(The spy)
I wait for him to come in

After 2 minutes

"Miss Irene"

"There you are"-Me

"Where is it? "I asked

"Here."He said then Hand me an envelope.

"Well done."I said then check it.
I look at the pictures of them together.

"Huh.. What did they do on that Hospital? Is she hurt?"I said with abit confusion "But She seems fine.

"What should we do now Miss Irene?"Ryeojin asked

"Well, Let them enjoy a bit"I said then checked the other pictures.

"Dad will be so angry when he saw this"I added

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
._.

What???!?!?! I forgot about this story.. Whoaaa... I didn't update it until now.. Sorrry😓😓about it but maybe.. Sooner or later... I'm just.. Busy on my other fanfics.. 😂😟