Jennie (Blackpink) and V (BTS) Both Receive Hate over Simple Mistake

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
All 7 members of BTS recently opened up personal Instagram accounts, creating quite a stir. However, fans and antis alike are rioting over a simple mistake. BTS's lead dancer and visual, V, accidentally followed Jennie, main rapper and lead vocalist of Blackpink. Both have been flooded with hate comments and hateful posts about them. V himself took to Twitter, asking fans, "Is there no way to get rid of recommendations on Insta? .... It's a scary app."

Netizens have flooded Jennie's comment sections with posts such as:
"Are you dating V??!!!! 😡😡😡"
"#FREETAE :sick::sick::sick::sick:"
"Taehyung followed you on accident, don't get your hopes up you roach"

As well as comments that were simply full of negative emojis, such as coffins, puking faces, and thumbs down. In addiction to the unwarranted hate given to Jennie on Instagram, others have taken to Twitter to bash V, even speaking ill of his late grandmother, whom he was known to be very close with.

BW3N0RHPMO4Uw9mCeUlpSM1aOoTp4JLattPsLK8uUG45uyL38gIkxsDIA3TPGL16X-WcuPoADYaYp181YelfWPYfMEoF-ACyymDrB5JE4w39hBw=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365
i1eJr3GKRP1gJ3gGmWezeHQCRIWh_B1vF-7VxCzSiWKyadhuofbtdEwQCvsAdVphJEqr_P_qGjDgt8oPaVRcMKx_LX34F-6MdOwkdsnuedAl5iA=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

Others left comments attacking V as a person, stating:

"he's obsessed and nasty."
"bich is trying too hard to convince everyone that he's not a creepy stalker lmfao"
"is this mf even a man? Imagine blaming your weird ass actions on a app YOU have control over
😭 IQ -50"

However, K-netizens have come together to defend the two artists. Some of their posts, translated, read:
"This isn't even a big deal, but she already has 1,500 hate comments.I hope Jennie and V stay strong."
"Wow, this isn't even a big deal...please live in reality."
"He could have accidentally pressed follow while using the app or he could have been trying to follow it in private and accidentally followed her, but regardless this is not a big deal. Why are they making it a big deal."

Neither the idols nor their companies have released statements regarding the situation. What are your thoughts?

Sources:
Pinkvilla
Koreaboo
Republic World
BTS Member Profiles
Blackpink Member Profiles

A/N: This is disgusting. Whether he meant to follow her or not is irrelevant, neither deserves the hate they're receiving. These ppl act like they've never accidentally clicked the wrong button, or pressed what they didn't mean to. Ridiculous. And no hater is in the right here, but some of them are so far across the line it's almost impressive. Mocking his grandmother's death? Really? Get a life, bc that is the work of an absolute loser right there.

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
There will come a time when even their own idols will be sick of them. Let them breathe for God's sake.

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I still don't get what people is complaining about and how is this normal thing on social media a 'mistake'
What is the correlation between following each other account to dating..
We do the same thing between fans, but no one is flipping their shit

VICTON's Byungchan received the same hate when he started Instagram awhile back and accidently following ITZY's Ryujin Hashtags
a HASHTAGS.. not even her account. He even had to openly apologize not to cause a misunderstanding to k-fans and GP
( yes k-fans and gp because international ALICEs would support him finding his own happiness ^^ )

MunchiMochi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rainbow
I Biased both jennie and V and i am very disappointed in other people who biased them and are giving hate towards them. What is the problem with a idol following another idol? And it is also not okay to joke about someone else's deceased family member and call someone nasty names! Who ever disrespected both of them shall step on a hot lego.