[JEI] π•­π–Šπ–†π–šπ–™π–Žπ–‹π–šπ–‘ π•½π–Šπ–’π–Žπ–“π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 3𝖗𝖉 π•±π–šπ–‘π–‘ π•¬π–‘π–‡π–šπ–’

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
𝙹𝙴𝙸 'π™±π™΄π™°πš„πšƒπ™Έπ™΅πš„π™» πšπ™΄π™Όπ™Έπ™½π™Έπš‚π™²π™΄π™½π™²π™΄' π™΅π™Έπ™Ίπ™»π™Έπš…π™΄
JEI: Hello, I'm JEI! Thank you for watching my live! *smiles* I'm curious to see what questions JEWELS will give me.
*opens comments*
JEI: Let's see...oh!
First Question: Favorite K-Pop ship (real or fake)?
JEI: This is tough...but my favorite ship would be Jia and Minhyuk! They're a cute couple, don't you all think so too?
@roa_is_amazing
JEI: Wait! JIA commented?!
jia: I loved this album!
JEI:
Thank you best friend! *big heart* JEWELS! Check out JIA's 'Queen' Mini-Album too!
Moving forth!
Second Question: What is your favorite outfit for this comeback?
JEI:
Honestly I don't particularly have a favorite outfit but for this one stage I loved the outfit and everything! I think the pink theme and the "beautiful reminiscence" was portrayed well through the stage and outfit!

JEI: Next! By the way, thank you JEWELS for submitting questions, I love answering them!
Third Question: What was your favourite song (from the whole discography)?
JEI:
This is a tough cookie but I really like "Blue Nostalgia" (og.YUJU) since it's the kind of song that I would listen to daily and it just fits the concept well! Except it's blue but you know ^^ *giggles*
JEI: It was so fun answering those questions but our live will be cut a little short TT Bye! Love you all!