Japan to get Electric Catbuses This Year

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Ghibli Park to Install Electric Catbuses This Year

gattobus-elettrici-ghibli-park.jpeg

One of the biggest attractions at the newly opened Ghibli Park are the Catbus displays of My Neighbor Totoro fame (pictured top-right). But the park isn't content with just creating stationary Catbuses—its next step is to implement electric Catbuses that can transport people around the park in an environmentally friendly way.

The Ghibli Park announced at a press conference last Thursday that it plans to install five low-speed electric vehicles dressed up as Catbuses in 2023. The vehicles will be based on an existing Toyota model.

Aichi Governor Hideaki Ōmura commented: "When the Catbus vehicles come to fruition, they will add another big appeal to the park."

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
It's giving "Please let this be a normal field trip 🤞🙏!". I love Totoro, it's very good.
it's been a while since i watched Totoro, i probably should do a re watch of Ghibli's movies

the theme park looks like a lot of fun! i would love to visit one day
Castle in the sky is better though
interesting way to spell Spirited Away 81208

-

also this year we are getting Miyazaki's final film, is sad that this is going to be his last movie but i'm still looking forward to it