j-hope 'MORE' Official MV

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tracy

.๐–ฅ” ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐–ฅ” ห–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
This is really different from what jhope normally does, and I won't lie it's not for me I didn't enjoy it and I wish I did.
If others like it that's good but I have to try to watch the entire mv over, some parts of it are ok then other parts idk.

This is just how I feel about it, I still love my bias tho

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i rly tried to like it bc jhope is pretty much the only bts member i like, but it's not for me :c
i think the chorus would sound a lot better if it had strong vocals kinda belting the lines, instead of him rapping

Mi Shook

Kpop Amateur
currently france but mostly in my own world
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
hey ! quite surprised no one else commented this mv. To me i have to say it's quite a masterpiece. It really seems J-Hope has no bounderies and never ceases to grow and evolve, playing with styles, taking risks, and i think that's one on of the main reasons i love him so much as an artist. The lyrics are very down-to-earth, meaningful and powerful at the same time. His voice matches so well with every part. It's like he's trying something deeper and less superficial, i don't really know how to express that.
I found the MV very well done, beautiful but dark, simple but effective. No needless artifices and effects, it matches the song perfectly. The sets as well as the costumes and stuff were expressly "simple" and i liked that. It also had a kinda glam rock atmosphere, a bit dark (with the machine, the makeup, the poor lightings...), and each time J-Hope clashes with each room he gets into, cause that's the lead of the song : i won't fit in.
He chose not to dance and show his moving skills to keep the essential, this is raw and pure at the same time. He doesn't need to show more. Simple looks, simple sets, simple moves, to create an even more strong impact.

Little extra : the musicians of his kinda rock band are so cool and enexpected in a kpop MV where everything is often smooth, almost gland. The way of filming all these little things made the MV very mature and contrasting with other Hobi's works, even if all his lyrics are quite meaninglful and never dull.

He tried something new and very striped down at the end, to expose his message with no filter. And good job to the filming team cause the result is quite stunning, event if we don't like it, we have to admit it's a great video !

And to finish i really liked his makeup ๐Ÿ˜
It really seems he tries to show more (haha) of himself : i'm not only J-Hope from BTS, not only a great dancer, not only a successful star, i am MORE.
And i may be an easy target but it totally worked for me.
I never had heard a song like this, especially in kpop (and contrasting strongly with their last MVs as a group too) and it was refreshing and violent at the same time. It moves !

Even if we don't like the song or what, i think everyone will recognize his skills and growth, i truely hope it cause he deserves.

I'm done, sorry if i made some mistakes, english is not my birth language ! Thanks for the ones who will read this until the end haha, it's a first for me ๐Ÿคง

Last edited:

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
hey ! quite surprised no one else commented this mv. To me i have to say it's quite a masterpiece. It really seems J-Hope has no bounderies and never sees to grow and evolve, playing with styles, taking risks, and i think that's one on of the main reasons i love him so much as an artist. The lyrics are very down-to-earth, meaningful and powerful at the same time. His voice matches so well with every part. It's like he's trying something deeper and less superficial, i don't really know how to express that.
I found the MV very well done, beautiful but dark, simple but effective. No needless artifices and effects, it matches the song perfectly. The sets as well as the costumes and stuff were expressly "simple" and i liked that. It also had a kinda glam rock atmosphere, a bit dark (with the machine, the makeup, the poor lightings...), and each time J-Hope clashes with each room he gets into, cause that's the lead of the song : i won't fit in.
He chose not to dance and show his moving skills to keep the essential, this is raw and pure and the same time. He doesn't need to show more. Simple looks, simple sets, simple moves, to create an even more strong impact.

Little extra : the musicians of his kinda rock band are so cool and enexpected in a kpop MV where everything is often smooth, almost gland. The way of filming all these little things made the MV very mature and contrasting with other Hobi's works, even if all his lyrics are quite meaninglful and never dull.

He tried something new and very striped down at the end, to expose his message with no filter. And good job to the filming team cause the result is quite stunning, event if we don't like it, we have to admit it's a great video !

And to finish i really liked his makeup ๐Ÿ˜
It really seems he tries to show more (haha) of himself : i'm not only J-Hope from BTS, not only a great dancer, not only a successful star, i am MORE.
And i may be an easy target but it totally worked for me.
I never had heard a song like this, especially in kpop (and contrasting strongly with their last MVs as a group too) and it was refreshing and violent at the same time. It moves !

Even if we don't like the song or what, i think everyone will recognize his skills and growth, i truely hope it cause he deserves.

I'm done, sorry if i made some mistakes, english is not my birth language ! Thanks for the ones who will read this until the end haha, it's a first for me ๐Ÿคง
i'm glad you like it! also, your english was great <3