ITZY - WANT IT? vs. WANT IT? Imad Royal Remix

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hia Friends!

I was recently re-listening to ITZY's discography recently, and I have a burning question — do fans like the original or the remix of WANT IT? better?
I hope you can help me find out!

If you know the general fan consensuses, or have a strong opinion (plus reasoning!) on which version you prefer, please share!

If you need to refresh your memory, listen to the original:

And listen to the remix:

Also... regardless of the version, do people even like this song???

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I love this song and it might be one of my favorite ITZY b-sides of all time, and 90% of the time I only listen to the remix because I like the synths better than the guitar instrumental (y)

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I love this song and it might be one of my favorite ITZY b-sides of all time, and 90% of the time I only listen to the remix because I like the synths better than the guitar instrumental (y)

Thank you so much for replying!

I recently discovered how much I like this track, it's just so catchy. I think it will make a spot on my Best of ITZY playlist...

The only qualm with the song I have is that I think the chorus repeats one too many times. I think I prefer listening to the remix because it changes up the instrumental a bit more and adds some variation. But it's still a really hard choice!

Reactions: ONF