ITZY - SWIPE [MV]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
This should have been the title track imo, its so much better than Loco! It's nice and fresh and upbeat and I really love it.

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
This should have been the title track imo, its so much better than Loco! It's nice and fresh and upbeat and I really love it.
I liked "Loco" too tho I think it's kinda incorrect cos it should've been "Loca"? I think this way but I'm not sure, my Spanish is junior level. That's a minor thing anyways but felt like mentioning it lol

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
I liked "Loco" too tho I think it's kinda incorrect cos it should've been "Loca"? I think this way but I'm not sure, my Spanish is junior level. That's a minor thing anyways but felt like mentioning it lol

That's a good point! And you're allowed to have your opinions, it's just music after all ~

I don't speak Spanish so they might have just picked a word they thought sounded cool and fit the meaning they were going for and went with it? I know that's how you end up with some poor English in a lot of songs, so it's probably similar.