ITZY 'None Of My Business' [OFFICIAL MV]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
My review: I love it soooo much more than Bet On Me I'm fangirling so much. It's less meaningful but like we just love pretty girls having a pretty girl summer yknow. The only problem are the contact lenses they gave Yuna. They're not as bad as the infamous Giselle ones but they're slightly unsettling

ANYWAYS IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS NONE OF MY BUSINESS NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHAT YOU DO

Also easter egg at the end: the jerseys have their birthdays on the back of them
09 for Yuna, 26 for Yeji, 5 for Chaeryeong, 21 for Lia and 17 for Ryujin
(9th December, 26th May, 5th June, 21st July and 17th April)

moa.star

WOOZIII
Author
Credits
Lightiny
✧ Seonghwa ✧
I love the conceptt!!
RYUJIN'S VOCALS AND LIA'S RAP??
AHHH!! (and I love Yuna's "na na na na na na")

adamonyx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
My review: I love it soooo much more than Bet On Me I'm fangirling so much. It's less meaningful but like we just love pretty girls having a pretty girl summer yknow. The only problem are the contact lenses they gave Yuna. They're not as bad as the infamous Giselle ones but they're slightly unsettling

ANYWAYS IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS NONE OF MY BUSINESS NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHAT YOU DO

Also easter egg at the end: the jerseys have their birthdays on the back of them
09 for Yuna, 26 for Yeji, 5 for Chaeryeong, 21 for Lia and 17 for Ryujin
(9th December, 26th May, 5th June, 21st July and 17th April)

On a related note, if you’re into exploring different content and discussions, check out ico-forums. They’ve got some great discussions on various topics, including the latest trends and insights. Worth a look if you’re interested in diving deeper into different trends and communities!
Hey everyone! I totally get what you’re saying about Bet On Me and the new vibes—it’s all about enjoying the fun and embracing the aesthetic, right? I agree that the contact lenses for Yuna could be a bit distracting. But hey, it’s all about the overall experience and enjoying the pretty girl summer vibes! 😊