is this a dream..or a nightmare?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
TRIGGER WARNING

I woke up before my alarm clock and i fell out of my bed.
"Ouch!"!
"Baby, are you okay?!" Yelled my eomma from across the hall.
"Mrghh.." Was my response/the tumble did hurt quite a bit.
"You are going to be late for training.AGAIN!" Once again eomma yelled in the kitchen.(she doesnt delay from her duties).
I run to my closet and realize i forgot to do my laundry and all i have is a pair of leggings and a crop top sweater that says,"BTS" with the names in order on the back.
Ironic..Ill be showing up to work in a KPOP crop top sweater and we are rehearing a BTS song..itll be another strike.I need to get my shit together!
I race down the hall and get my shoes from the closet and walk outside(more like hopping) and putting my shoes on. I get in my car and now im on the drive to work
I blast Darari by Treasure(The original because nothing beats the original) When i realize i forgot to take my meds and i black out.
I realized I blacked out because i was feeling a faint..but then my eyes closed without my brain giving consent..
(nxt episode next week)
"

Attachments

• 3a0224df870c352aa7b2439a00d3daec7e5be4fe_hq.jpg
    3a0224df870c352aa7b2439a00d3daec7e5be4fe_hq.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3