Is there a song that reminds you of a K-Pop or Asian idol?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
'Coffee for Your Head' by Beabadoobee and Powfu and 'ily (I love you baby)' by Emilee Flood both remind me of NCT's Jaehyun ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me: *listening to either of the 2 songs I mentioned*
My brain: Jaehyun ๐Ÿคก

I have NO clue why, they just do! Okay I mean, 'Coffee for Your Head' reminds me of his cover of Lauv's 'I like me better', because of the lines "I'll make a cup of coffee for your head" and "ill get you up and going, out of bed". They remind me of the lines in 'I like me better': "not into morning coffee" and "waking up in this bed..."

Comment yours below! โ™กโ™ก

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Lit Oneus

RM in idol lol

L

Love_alize071313

E-Girls Are Ruining my life reminds me of Felix for obvi reasons.

Patience by Damien Marley and Nas reminds me of Bang Chan bc it's prolly smth he'll write/listen to

Love me like you do reminds me of Hyunjin bc he actually has it on his playlist.. ๐Ÿคก

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Ashniikoโ€™s Daisy reminds me of some Japanese actors, also Melanie Martinezโ€™s Mad Hatter reminds me of the cast of Alice in Borderland and every time I hear Warriors by Imagine Dragons, I think of the cast of Sweet Home