is all good now :D

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Not really. You bought it with your own money? It's not his to withhold.

L

Love_alize071313

he says that if i decide to keep having an attitude he'll withold it from me for the rest of the week...
Again it's not his to keep because you bought it. You really can't do anything about it if you're pretty young, but if you're over 15 then pull the 'I'm not just gonna stay quiet while you keep smth that I bought." card

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i've had the same thing happen to me, except it was all of my albums and manga for almost 3 months just because i didn't want to finish my homework bc it was almost 11:00 at night. (i had 7 albums and about 12 manga books that i bought all with my own money that i workwd hard for.) i couldnt do anything about it because i'm still so young but it's still wrong that parents do this.
i think if this happens again in the future, you could clap back with this
"I'm going to be a legal adult in # years, if you don't want to respect my feelings and my stuff now, I won't be the one taking care of you when you're old and helpless"
i mean, that's probably gonna make it worse, i do not recommend saying that lmao