Is a User Title Change the colorful little things?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
I was just wondering when you purchase the user title change, is it the colorful little things on your profile (ex. author, moderate, staff member, etc.)?
Do you get a custom one of those or is it something else?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I was just wondering when you purchase the user title change, is it the colorful little things on your profile (ex. author, moderate, staff member, etc.)?
It’s the text below your username (ex: KPop Rookie, CEO, Band Manager, etc.)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
The user title change is what appears under your username, before the colorful things.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
It’s the text below your username (ex: KPop Rookie, CEO, Band Manager, etc.)
The user title change is what appears under your username, before the colorful things.
but can't you just change that name in the 'account details' section or is that something different?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
but can't you just change that name in the 'account details' section or is that something different?
Authors and Moderators can change their title without cost, and event winners can also change their user title for free, but members do not have the option to change their user title, which is why we added the feature to the shop.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Authors and Moderators can change their title without cost, and event winners can also change their user title for free, but members do not have the option to change their user title, which is why we added the feature to the shop.
Yeah, what Tobi said. Only mods and authors can do that, without having to pay credits, so this feature is mostly for normal users

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Yeah, what Tobi said. Only mods and authors can do that, without having to pay credits, so this feature is mostly for normal users
oh I see I never noticed that haha
Thank you ^^