introductions + stan list!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

byuuunnie

Kpop Amateur
Website
byuuunnie.carrd.co
Credits
hello! i'm chesca, and i'm a multifandom stan. i only got into kpop recently, maybe around december 2018, thanks to my irls introducing me to exo and blackpink (my first kpop exposure was definitely nobody by wonder girls, but i was like five so we don't talk about that) ><

my stan list is up on my carrd (byuuunnie.carrd.co), but i'll drop my ults + my biases anyway :p

ults
exo - baekhyun, chanyeol, and sehun (i'm winning this july tbh)
nct - haechan
weki meki - lucy
girls' generation - yoona
gfriend - sowon, eunha

my ult bias is haechan / donghyuck (sunflowers hmu anytime, let's talk :D)! i watch a lot of things (kdramas occasionally and anime a lot), and i also listen to jpop along with kpop! i also watch produce x 101 (dongpyo, let's debut :<) i also have a twitter account up at @byuuunnie where i scream about how much i love him everyday, please feel free to talk to me anytime ><

alex

Kpop Amateur
Credits
MeiQi
Xiao Jun
Lucas
Hi :) my name's alex and i'm also pretty much multifandom except i stan only like 3 groups (does that count???) i've been into kpop for a while (since around 2012???) but i never really bothered to stan any groups until recently...

biases:
blackpink- rosie/jisoo
nct- winwin/jaehyun
everglow- onda/yiren/mia
redvelvet- JOYYYY

as you can see, i'm very indecisive about who to bias. it kind of changes sometimes, depending on the comeback. my ultimate bias is rosie but i love joy too... i tried to watch pdx101 but it made me sad so i stopped watching it, i like watching cdramas especially the fantasy and like historic ones (goodbye my princess was soo good) umm yes that's all folks

byuuunnie

Kpop Amateur
Website
byuuunnie.carrd.co
Credits
Hi :) my name's alex and i'm also pretty much multifandom except i stan only like 3 groups (does that count???) i've been into kpop for a while (since around 2012???) but i never really bothered to stan any groups until recently...

biases:
blackpink- rosie/jisoo
nct- winwin/jaehyun
everglow- onda/yiren/mia
redvelvet- JOYYYY

as you can see, i'm very indecisive about who to bias. it kind of changes sometimes, depending on the comeback. my ultimate bias is rosie but i love joy too... i tried to watch pdx101 but it made me sad so i stopped watching it, i like watching cdramas especially the fantasy and like historic ones (goodbye my princess was soo good) umm yes that's all folks
oh, a winwin stan! winwin stans lowkey scare me 🤧 i don't fully stan red velvet yet but i'm getting into them and i like joy the best 👉🏽👈🏽 pdx101 makes me sad too but i don't want to drop it right in the middle so i just stuck with watching it 😔

alex

Kpop Amateur
Credits
MeiQi
Xiao Jun
Lucas
oh, a winwin stan! winwin stans lowkey scare me 🤧 i don't fully stan red velvet yet but i'm getting into them and i like joy the best 👉🏽👈🏽 pdx101 makes me sad too but i don't want to drop it right in the middle so i just stuck with watching it 😔
i'm not scary
i'm not a rv stan either but i'm halfway there (i personally prefer velvet comebacks but red flavor and russian roulette are some of my fav red comebacks)
all i can think about right now is ten calling winwin a fat woman and lucas saying two rows of chicken

zimzalabop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Shownu
Hendery
Jongho
you are totally winning this july!! have you bought city lights and/or preordered what a life?

jaystar5

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I stan Got7 and stray kids big time. I was a huge BTS stan when i started listening to kpop because my friends only listened to BTS 'i need you girl' so i started listening to other kpop groups.

byuuunnie

Kpop Amateur
Website
byuuunnie.carrd.co
Credits
i'm not scary
i'm not a rv stan either but i'm halfway there (i personally prefer velvet comebacks but red flavor and russian roulette are some of my fav red comebacks)
all i can think about right now is ten calling winwin a fat woman and lucas saying two rows of chicken
wincity on twitter is terrifying, ngl 🤒 i miss xuxi and sicheng interacting with 127 so much but i'm happy they're happy in wayv ㅠㅠ

JAAngelV

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi I'm Nessa.
I only got into Kpop in December 2017, but I think I've already turned into Kpop trash. BTS was my first group.
I'm multifandom. Currently I stan mostly boy groups but I'm trying to get into some girl groups as well.

zimzalabop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Shownu
Hendery
Jongho
chanyeol used to be my ultimate bias too, and then baekhyun and sehun came along ㅠㅠ sometimes i just feel like biasing everyone in exo i love them all so much
same omg, everyone in exo biaswrecked me to no end. lately its suho ❤