introduction!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tokkichoo

Kpop Groupie
Author
Credits
🤍

hey there!! you can call me bri, pronouns are she/her, I believe my mbti is entp. new here, just joined the forum today. I’ve been a K-Pop stan since 2017 through TWICE.

stan list: red velvet, stayc, blackpink, ive, twice

luvs: my ults, yujin, seo hyunjin, jung somin, color periwinkle, turquoise & coral, k-dramas (esp slice-of-life & rom-coms), idk opening my packages, memes, friends, family, etc. (there’s a lot haha)

mehs: fake, toxic and manipulative people, seafood (like 90% of them), mondays.

🤍

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
🤍

hey there!! you can call me bri, pronouns are she/her, I believe my mbti is entp. new here, just joined the forum today. I’ve been a K-Pop stan since 2017 through TWICE.

luvs: my ults, yujin, seo hyunjin, jung somin, color periwinkle, turquoise & coral, k-dramas (esp slice-of-life & rom-coms), idk opening my packages, memes, friends, family, etc. (there’s a lot haha)

🤍
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! Also I love your username, it’s cute! I also like Blackpink, Ive and twice <3

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
🤍

🤍
Hi! I'm also bri. And I see we have groups in common.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
🤍

🤍
Hi Bri!! Welcome to the forums!! I stan all the groups too!! <3