introduction !!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

flowerkwan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hey, my name is yanyan ^^ i've been a kpop stan for a year & a half and my ults are loona, seventeen, the boyz, red velvet, and exo; but i also stan a lot more :D my ult biases are seungkwan & haseul. my pronouns are they/them and i identify as non-binary demigirl :)) i was curious about the forums, so i decided to make an account; i'm glad to join this community !!

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
hey, my name is yanyan ^^ i've been a kpop stan for a year & a half and my ults are loona, seventeen, the boyz, red velvet, and exo; but i also stan a lot more :D my ult biases are seungkwan & haseul. my pronouns are they/them and i identify as non-binary demigirl :)) i was curious about the forums, so i decided to make an account; i'm glad to join this community !!
Welcome yanyan! I'm Winter, nice to meet you <3

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your time here!

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
welcome yanyan! good to see you !!!!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello and welcomeโ˜บ
602b8e1a660be03d7c11bc460a0ec841.jpg

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Hi yamyam! You can call me Chae! My pms are always open if you want to chat.