Introduction~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Blisslife15

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi I’m Hira! I’m a huge kpop and kdrama addict! I have been a kpop Stan for over 10 years! I got into kpop from 2pm and bigbang was the first group I stanned! I also watch variety shows, I watch running man every Sunday as my routine! I am mainly a second gen Stan, but I do Stan newer groups! And also casual listen to a lot of groups! My favorite groups are red velvet, cix, exo, bigbang, 2ne1, ateez and a lot more!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hi Hira, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here, and let me know if you need anything ^^

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
9bvv9x6-png.37709

1608041825596-png.40239

1605495797564-png.37117

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Hi I’m Hira! I’m a huge kpop and kdrama addict! I have been a kpop Stan for over 10 years! I got into kpop from 2pm and bigbang was the first group I stanned! I also watch variety shows, I watch running man every Sunday as my routine! I am mainly a second gen Stan, but I do Stan newer groups! And also casual listen to a lot of groups! My favorite groups are red velvet, cix, exo, bigbang, 2ne1, ateez and a lot more!
Welcome to the forums, and please enjoy your stay!!

sammie13

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Kun
Chengcheng
Xiao Jun
Seonghwa
Hello. I am Sammie. I have been in Kpop for five and a half years. I would say that I am a multi-stan as I stan many groups. My favorite groups are Ateez, NCT, Ghost9, Dreamcatcher, Everglow, and Blackpink. For soloists, I like Chungha and Sunmi. I tend to stan male Kpop groups over female Kpop groups. I am hoping to get into more female Kpop groups within the next several months. I have recently been checking out Cpop and Jpop but I haven't found many groups to stan quiet yet.

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
Hello. I am Sammie. I have been in Kpop for five and a half years. I would say that I am a multi-stan as I stan many groups. My favorite groups are Ateez, NCT, Ghost9, Dreamcatcher, Everglow, and Blackpink. For soloists, I like Chungha and Sunmi. I tend to stan male Kpop groups over female Kpop groups. I am hoping to get into more female Kpop groups within the next several months. I have recently been checking out Cpop and Jpop but I haven't found many groups to stan quiet yet.
Hello Sammie and welcome to the forums!!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hi Sammie, welcome to the forums! 🧡