Introduction:)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

carat_bomi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Seungkwan
Shinwon
Hey everyone, I'm carat_bomi (my ult fandom carat + my Korean name Bomi)

I am really excited that I found this forum, I have always loved looking up kpop artists on KProfiles and I think the forum will be a great way to talk to fellow fans.

My best friend finally won me over and got me into Kpop back in 2017, my first group was EXO and my first bias was Xiumin who is still my ult to this day.

I saw Seventeen later that year in concert and became trash for them, and they are now my ult bias group (yes I know it's weird that my ult bias is from a different group than my ult bias group haha, my bias list is a total mess)

I have slowly collected groups over the years until now I have eight main stan groups (and my precious biases):
Seventeen (S.Coups)
Got7 (Youngjae)
Pentagon (Shinwon)
Ateez (San)
NCT 127 (Yuta)
Stray Kids (Woojin)
Monsta X (Kihyun)
EXO (Xiumin)

I try to keep up to date on new groups/comebacks/news and kpop has become one of the brightest parts of my life. I have made great friends through kpop and hope to meet even more here! Nice to meet you all❤​

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :) Happens to me too to have mu ult bias from a different group that my ult group. Lol