introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pasgetti

Kpop Amateur
Credits
✩ hi my name is sara, i'm a girl in my teenage years, i live in sweden but i come from bosnia and montenegro. i've been into kpop for about 3-4 years now, the first groups i was introduced to was exo, seventeen and bts. depsite this, i never really stanned bts or exo, i stan seventeen, stray kids, infinite and monsta x. i'm not very into music which is a bit ironic but i am a very big fan of variety shows and languages/literature. my absolute favorite show at the moment is knowing brothers, their kind of dark but teasing humor really entertains me.

i like alot of groups, prefer girl groups songs over boy group ones, cute concept is what really gets me. i really like literature, so if you have any fanfictions that aren't based on romance or whatever, then i'm happy to give it a read. The first kpop songs i've listened to was hyuna's ice cream, psy's gangnam style and one of hello venus's songs. i'm uhhh a bit awkward at times but i do have the tendency to correct people based on facts and suh and i might get really naive but my intentions are never malicious. i want to study in a university and hopefully work as a psychologist for a private company.

i enjoy learning and theoretical subjects over practical ones since i can easily express myself in studies and papers more than i can in things like art and music.

i'm bisexual but i prefer girls, doesn't stop me from fawning over pretty and feminine boys though.

✩ favorite photo at the moment:

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
hi, welcome to the forum!! 🥰 i hope you enjoy your time here!!

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Thank you! I'm not very used to forums but are there any threads or anything on here that you recommend?

hmm... i'm not sure since it depends what you're interested in, but i recommend checking out the official threads in the kpop girl groups/ kpop boy groups sections ☺ you could look for the official threads for groups you like to find other people with common interests

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha
hey and welcome! I also like Seventeen and Skz and my mom visited montenegro and said that it's a beautiful place. If you want to be friends feel free to message me.

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :D

nctinthehouse

Kpop Amateur
Credits
✩ hi my name is sara, i'm a girl in my teenage years, i live in sweden but i come from bosnia and montenegro. i've been into kpop for about 3-4 years now, the first groups i was introduced to was exo, seventeen and bts. depsite this, i never really stanned bts or exo, i stan seventeen, stray kids, infinite and monsta x. i'm not very into music which is a bit ironic but i am a very big fan of variety shows and languages/literature. my absolute favorite show at the moment is knowing brothers, their kind of dark but teasing humor really entertains me.

i like alot of groups, prefer girl groups songs over boy group ones, cute concept is what really gets me. i really like literature, so if you have any fanfictions that aren't based on romance or whatever, then i'm happy to give it a read. The first kpop songs i've listened to was hyuna's ice cream, psy's gangnam style and one of hello venus's songs. i'm uhhh a bit awkward at times but i do have the tendency to correct people based on facts and suh and i might get really naive but my intentions are never malicious. i want to study in a university and hopefully work as a psychologist for a private company.

i enjoy learning and theoretical subjects over practical ones since i can easily express myself in studies and papers more than i can in things like art and music.

i'm bisexual but i prefer girls, doesn't stop me from fawning over pretty and feminine boys though.

✩ favorite photo at the moment:

View attachment 440
hi! wow what an interesting introduction! :) that is really intriguing that you have your plans for university already laid out, hahaha i wish i did! i find it so cool that you're from unique places like bosnia but live in sweden heheh. yeah one of my first ever kpop songs that i ever heard was gangnam style, and at the age of 12 i hated it and everything to do with kpop hahah... but look where we are now! isn't that amazing ;)