Introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-Queen

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello everyone, I'm brand new here. I've been on the scene for over two years now. I listen to mainly girl groups, but I respect all artists. I have way too many favorites to list, but currently Ailee, Chungha, (G)I-dle, and EXID are some of them. Really looking forward to making some new friends!

Dailey Kpop Lover

Kpop Rookie
Website
thaliadailey7.wixsite.com
Credits
Hello everyone, I'm brand new here. I've been on the scene for over two years now. I listen to mainly girl groups, but I respect all artists. I have way too many favorites to list, but currently Ailee, Chungha, (G)I-dle, and EXID are some of them. Really looking forward to making some new friends!
Did you hear Aliee might leave kpop?

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :D

gottalovedatkpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Shownu
Lucas
Taeha
hey! Welcome here and hope we'll get friends. I also love Ailee, (G)-Idle, EXID and Chungha. If you wanna talk or anything feel free to message me.

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho

I also loooove girl groups, Chungha is such a Queen. What boy groups have you listened to? I could give you some great songs to help 😂

K-Queen

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I also loooove girl groups, Chungha is such a Queen. What boy groups have you listened to? I could give you some great songs to help 😂

I haven't found (or looked for) anyone that I would like. Would love some suggestions though!