GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nctinthehouse

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hello everyone! my name is annika, im 15, i live in new zealand, and i'm chinese, what about you?! i'd love to know more about my fellow kpoppies in this amazing community :)

my ult groups are nct and blackpink. i love nct for their amazing concept of unlimited members, but their music is top of the game as well. all the members are so funny, caring, and lovable, and watching their variety shows and other videos will never fail to leave you in stitches. my biases are renjun, taeyong, winwin, mark, and probably the entire group but anyway HAHHA. i like blackpink also for their music and their style, their charisma is overflowing and i love watching them perform. i once saw them at a concert in osaka last year, it was amazing!!! ive always said my bias is jisoo but im getting wrecked HARD recently by rose heheh

i also like other groups like stray kids, seventeen, red velvet, twice, bts, wanna one (<3), clc, monsta x, among more! i listen to a few songs of other artists too.

now i just want to hold a little poll of sorts: what's your favourite kpop song of all time? but more importantly, WHY? is it the music? the lyrics? the dancing? the style? the mood? i want to know what makes you like the music. <3

anyway, thanks for reading this and if you feel like it, flick me a message, i'm busting to get to know you all! <3333
- annika x

P.S. have this amazing gif of renjun. y'all add attractive gifs too okay cx
original.gif

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
It came out the day i started listeniNg to Kpop. It is really sad and it helps me fall asleep. It is the closest thing to the comeback of theirs I have had.

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Hey! I'm Surabhi and I'm from India... I'm a Stay (Fan of Stray Kids)...
I've recently discovered Stray Kids and I just can't stop obsessing, loving and respecting them... These guys are of my age.. And I feel I've to learn A LOT from each member...
My favourite song is Voices.. Mixtape - #1 #2 and #3... Grow up...
These all songs are so motivating... The vocals... The rap.. The dance... Everything is just on point and sooooooo good!!!!!
Actually every song of Stray Kids is my favourite... Because every song is carrying a great message and words of wisdom and encouragement...
These guys have made me so obsessed that I'm learning Korean so that I can understand their videos as soon as they are posted... Because JYP Sir updates the captions very late!!!!😅😤😣😭

I know I've written so much... But I'm unable to control my love for these 9 lovely people...

PS :- I like BTS' - Boy with love because of music and dance... And Idol for the same reason..

I don't really remember the name of songs... But I like every other K-pop song... Because of Dance mainly...

Last edited:

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
hi!! welcome!! right now, my favorite song is long black by jus2 🥰 it's really calming to me, and overall just my type of music !!

4a448ab8aa639f581c0d6a9342baa8a2.gif

(also, take this pretty gif of yuta^^)

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
hello everyone! my name is annika, im 15, i live in new zealand, and i'm chinese, what about you?! i'd love to know more about my fellow kpoppies in this amazing community :)

my ult groups are nct and blackpink. i love nct for their amazing concept of unlimited members, but their music is top of the game as well. all the members are so funny, caring, and lovable, and watching their variety shows and other videos will never fail to leave you in stitches. my biases are renjun, taeyong, winwin, mark, and probably the entire group but anyway HAHHA. i like blackpink also for their music and their style, their charisma is overflowing and i love watching them perform. i once saw them at a concert in osaka last year, it was amazing!!! ive always said my bias is jisoo but im getting wrecked HARD recently by rose heheh

i also like other groups like stray kids, seventeen, red velvet, twice, bts, wanna one (<3), clc, monsta x, among more! i listen to a few songs of other artists too.

now i just want to hold a little poll of sorts: what's your favourite kpop song of all time? but more importantly, WHY? is it the music? the lyrics? the dancing? the style? the mood? i want to know what makes you like the music. <3

anyway, thanks for reading this and if you feel like it, flick me a message, i'm busting to get to know you all! <3333
- annika x

P.S. have this amazing gif of renjun. y'all add attractive gifs too okay cx
original.gif
I love Wave by Ateez beause it always puts me in a good mood and has the most amazing summer vibes! Welcome to the forums! 💕