Intro to me and the groups i stan and why

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
Hello y’all, welcome to me. I’m 17, love kpop, and I have no idea what I’m doing with my life, but I hope you find this interesting. Tell me the groups you stan/don’t stan and most importantly why

GROUPS I STAN:

DREAMCATCHER- theyre hardcore girls who have kickass choreography, amazing visuals, hilarious personalities and seem genuine. Their songs put me in a pump up mood, they truly stand out compared to other female groups
Bias: Siyeon
bias wrecker: jiU

BTS- I mean, this is self explanatory. Socially aware, lgbtq+ supporters, powerful music, such chemistry between the members. Dare I say... bts paved the way
Bias: Yoongi/ Jimin
Bias wrecker: the other 5😂

TWICE- the nations girlgroup. They have amazing songs for every mood, they’re adorable and crowd pleasers. They’re such strong girls that have been through a lot. Get better Mina! I hope you get the help you need!
Bias: Chaeyoung
Bias wrecker: Jihyo/ Mina

ATEEZ- my ultimate group in kpop. They’re hilarious, so diverse, they produce nothing but bops and I want to wrap them in a blanket and give them hot cocoa with marshmallows. I’m so proud to be an atiny. Stream wave and illusion.
Bias/ Bias wrecker: ot7, I’ve never been able to pick a bias because my heart loves them all too much

RED VELVET- they’re magical and I truly believe they’ve changed how I view kpop. Their concepts flip flop from powerful to girl crush and I couldn’t love it more. With them, I find that I usually like their most underrated track more than I like the title track
Bias: Wendy
Bias wrecker: Joy/ Irene

STRAY KIDS: this nine member group is powerful with choreo, and their live stages are memorable with their amazing stage presence. Honestly the fact that two members are Australian makes the dynamic 10/10
Bias: Changbin
Bias wrecker: Minho

(G)I-DLE- I’m newer to this group so I’m not 100% sure about their dynamics, but their music slaps I totally recommend.
Bias: Soyeon
Bias wrecker: Shuhua

NCT- the idea that this group is always expanding and adding more subunits is a way to keep fans dedicated. It’s smart on their part. The different units all have something unique and they’re always posting on their socials. Amazing people.
Bias: mark, winwin
Bias wrecker: Jeno, hendery, Jaehyun

Okay I think that’s all? For now? I also like songs from other groups, but I don’t specifically stan them you know? If this thread is well received I’ll make one on my solo artists that I stan.

Peace out, Fallminpark

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome here! It's nice to meet you! :D

The groups I stan:
Stray Kids - I like they badass style from debut/pre-debut
Monsta X - yeap... they are cool
EXO - they have quite some songs that I like
BlackPink - I like again their badass style
Twice - I like the members, they are cute
Gfriend - again, I like the members
I do check on other bands too, but those are may main.