Interesting Hobbies?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Like if you've ever played Overwatch or TF2 competitively people will decimate you if you try to be upbeat like someone went on a tangent about me being irritating and then someone defended me by saying i was a potato farmer from Uzbekistan. In general people like to blame the positive person if something happens.
But really though they're not too positive either if they're saying someone's irritating. (Though I know for a fact I'm annoying XDD)

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I like going to the gym, shopping, laying in bed while going on YouTube, other social media’s and researching stuff on the internet lol :p yeah, that’s me.
I would be almost like that but i don't have the mental or physical strength to head to the gym

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Haha yeah! I bet most people are like that as well :D it can get very tiring but it is worth doing it if you wanna get healthy and stay fit, well for me it is haha!
Ahahaha i don't have enough will to live to stay healthy but at least you are doing something with your life and trying to be a better person and take care of yourself while enjoying what you're doing, I respect and appreciate that