Insecurities/Fears Official thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
ok so these are somewhat symptoms of ocd that i have but i really fear and it’s weird
wet and / or dirty paper. i can’t look at it, touch it, etc. this is why i hardly blow my nose with tissues or clean up messes with paper towels
again with the wet and / or dirty theme, clothes. if it’s in my closet, i’ll hide it or repeatedly wash it so i don’t have to deal with it. if someone has stained or wet clothes, i have to stay away from them. no matter who, i just can’t be near them or i feel insanely gross and dirty

those are my 2 major things

ok so these are somewhat symptoms of ocd that i have but i really fear and it’s weird
wet and / or dirty paper. i can’t look at it, touch it, etc. this is why i hardly blow my nose with tissues or clean up messes with paper towels
again with the wet and / or dirty theme, clothes. if it’s in my closet, i’ll hide it or repeatedly wash it so i don’t have to deal with it. if someone has stained or wet clothes, i have to stay away from them. no matter who, i just can’t be near them or i feel insanely gross and dirty

those are my 2 major things
goddamn.

iiserene;

⚝
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Fear: dolls πŸ’€ idk wth got me to be horrified of those damn things but they legit freak me out. Watching the movie Megan didn't help the situation either πŸ₯²

Insecurity: my looks. when I am out in public, I constantly compare myself to others. I hate my acne and I hate my body.
I always bash myself, and now that I am dating someone, I have been buying makeup more since I am afraid of losing them due to my looks.
Those stupid influencers on Youtube always make me feel worse as well. They will always be like: Β¨You don't need to wear makeup to be beautiful! Just show the world you!!Β¨ But then they literally look like this: πŸ’„πŸ”₯πŸ‘„
So that's just great πŸ˜ƒ