Individual Random SKZ stories *Chan* pt.4 (if there is a pt 4 then this is 4.2)

• Thread starter Love_alize071313
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

~FLASHBACK to 4th grade~

"Hey, Y/N! Don't fall!" Park Daniel so what it's from Lookism? Threw me down the top of the slide. I was falling face first to the hard, red ground below me. Well, I was until I felt two very tiny, fragile arms catch me- then drop me- then the body of the arms slam on top of me. A small voice came from on top of me "C-caught you..." Daniel beamed down at the chaos he caused, "Why'd you push me, Daniel?" I said as i pushed the body off of me "You're It!!" Daniel yelled when he ran away. As I ran to get my revenge, I didn't notice the small voice calling out to me "Are you ok, Y/N? Y/N! Are you ok?" smol uwu boy stood there staring me down with worry.

~Fast forward to 6th~

I was sitting under the tree that my grandma planted when she was my age, reading a book. Yelling began from the house. Loud yelling, angry yelling. My father had a trash bag filled with his clothes. "Hey, I'mma go live with your uncle Jessie, ok?" He threw me his lucky pair of Beats. "Be good for your mother, ok?" I sat there with tears in my eyes trying to read the next word "Hey, Y/N-ah. Here." a tiny boy gave me my favorite candy from home, an Aldama. "I just came back and wanted to give you this." My heart was closed off, he was too late. "GO AWAY! You only come now because of my pain! You're trYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!" i threw the candy away. "This isn't the first time i'd be tricked. gO AWAY. Now someone wants to be nice to me of all the bullshit-"

~Now~

"Y/N-ah, why do you think I always sit close to you? To be quicker to comfort you. Why do you think i became bigger? More muscular? To catch you better. Why do you think I wanted to apologize to you?" He wiped my eyes and held my chin to look up into his "To apologize for not being enough for you before" He started to get teary eyed "But i guess i was too late again." A tear fell. I was dumb-founded so i did the first thing my mind told me to do and tried to hug him but i didn't see him trying to do the same. He tripped and pulled my jacket to catch himself i, being the weak one emotionally and phisically, couldn't keep myself up and fell on top of him. Our lips met in an accidental collision. I jumped up and backed into the wall in surprise. "I'm so sorry. i didn't mean to do that" We said in unison. He giggled and i seen his dimples that were once the most irritating thing in the world, now the most endearing thing ever. "Um. So- wait are you blushing?" Chan said eyeballing me. i felt my face getting hotter. "nO" I tried to hide my face. "You are!! Aww do you like me?" Chan said with a eyebrow raise and a little smirk. "Ok. So you won't care if i just." He rushed towards me with his eyes closed. "AH CHANNIE NO!!"
no no channie no He pulled back and laughed. He asked me silently "So does this mean we're friends?"
"Is that how you make your friends? With an accidental k-kiss?"
"Not usually...... But If that's what you want to see it as i guess so."
"Oh. Then you kissed those 8 weirdos you hang with?"
"NO!"

"Only me then?"
"Uh Yeah?"

I nodded "Ok I feel special"

hE rAn OfF sInGiNg "YoU mAkE mE fEeL sPeCiAl"
i FoLlOwEd HiM sInGiNg "yEaH tHaT's wHaT yOu dO!"

lol sorry for that. stan twice. Btw cut off at everything blue the next is gonna be a continuation from Channies "NO!"

Love you
-Zae-Zae