INCENSE by Moonbin&Sanha was released a year ago today:]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yyoonpolaris

ENTITY
Author
Credits
Ro-Bong
MJ
Impressive how time flies... INCENSE is an album so pretty and special. A pretty concept, with appealing aesthetics and equally aesthetically pleasing songs that you want to constanlty replay. Songs that can both entertain and comfort you. I am so grateful that we got such a precious release. Maybe back then I should have appreciated it more... And maybe we aren't the happiest seeing it getting old but we can look forward cherishing and loving it more than ever...
The title track, MADNESS, is really a pure gift. The energy is totally unbeatable and it would be impossible for somebody to be left unexcited. Such talented guys! Now, words can't describe the rest track list... I could write paragraphes about each song separately. Each one is unique and loveable. PERFUMER is literally a song that makes me question whether it is real or not... From its release until now it's just as magical. DESIRE and WISH have been purely special songs. Bin's solo is again too good to be true, a lietral icon and I also love to hear him in such takes! Sanha's has been like a friend to most of the fandom I think. It is the song you can always run back to simply to enjoy it or let it comfort you. My guy put his soul into that song... YOUR DAY is my lover. Honestly can't resist that song, a masterpieace. Astro are made for these and I can't imagine anyone else pulling such a piece so well. CHUP CHUP is the song. The ultimately perfect song and our icon. An hours long speech wouldn't be enough to express this song's impact. The mejasty... love you chup chup!!
All of these godly creations also have superior lyrics (clear bias for the lyrics of desire and wish).
MOONBIN AND SANHA YOU DID SO WELL, THANK YOU!!

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
Really loved each song from the album
A big thank you to both Moonbin and Sanha for all of their amazing work together!!