Imagines [Soft]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Kpop Expert
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Free!
Finger Heart Pride
Rainbow
Box of Chocolates
the fact that this is not gendered 😭😭
im always watching imagines. 30 seconds in: "she" "her" excuse me whomst-
There's never any for us fanboys :<
so this is great<3
This is made for everyone <3
Ungendered imagines should be more prominent lol
Awww, that's why I'm here, to create imagines for everyone!
Thanks! <3

Gwacekpop2

Kpop Expert
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Free!
Finger Heart Pride
Rainbow
Box of Chocolates
- Imagine... -
You're on your phone waiting for your s/o to come home. You're very absorbed in whatever is on the phone that you don't notice your s/o entering through the creaky door. They silently walk up to you and take your phone away. You look up to see your pouty s/o and realize you didn't give them their daily kisses and hugs. They sit on your lap and you put your arms around them, whispering soft apologies and give them warm kisses. They rest their head on your shoulder and mumble cute angry sounding nonsense under their breath. <3

Gwacekpop2

Kpop Expert
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Free!
Finger Heart Pride
Rainbow
Box of Chocolates
- Imagine... -
You and your s/o are in the backyard laying down on a soft blanket together, enjoying each other's companies. It's late at night and the stars are twinkling brightly with the moon. You and your s/o look at the stars together, talking about the future, deep things, and life. Your s/o gives you a kiss on the forehead and a soft hug as they say how lucky they are to meet you. <3

chaerifyyy

Face of The Group
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Raven Queen
Ahin
- Imagine... -
You and your s/o are in the backyard laying down on a soft blanket together, enjoying each other's companies. It's late at night and the stars are twinkling brightly with the moon. You and your s/o look at the stars together, talking about the future, deep things, and life. Your s/o gives you a kiss on the forehead and a soft hug as they say how lucky they are to meet you. <3
let me know when u write a book CUZ U SHOULD BE A WRITER OR SMTH

Gwacekpop2

Kpop Expert
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Free!
Finger Heart Pride
Rainbow
Box of Chocolates
- Imagine... -
You're feeling under the weather, sadly. Your s/o comes to you with a basket of your favorite snacks and they cuddle with you. Your mood brightens after spending time with them and you whisper how much you love them and how they make you feel. Soon enough, you and your s/o are laying down on the bed watching a funny show while laughing together and eating snacks. You both sneak in random but warm kisses between laughing, arms wrapped around each other.

chaerifyyy

Face of The Group
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Raven Queen
Ahin
- Imagine... -
You're feeling under the weather, sadly. Your s/o comes to you with a basket of your favorite snacks and they cuddle with you. Your mood brightens after spending time with them and you whisper how much you love them and how they make you feel. Soon enough, you and your s/o are laying down on the bed watching a funny show while laughing together and eating snacks. You both sneak in random but warm kisses between laughing, arms wrapped around each other.
I wish I had some one like this