Imagines [Soft]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
JELO HAS CAME BACK ALIVE TO END ALL THEIR HATERSS
honestly, ur a great writer and i think your writing is amazing is all genres
PLEASE START A SERIES OR SMTH
JELO SUPREMACY FRFR JELLY FOREVERRRR
TYYYYYYY I would love to start a series but I want to use og characters this time but then ppl won't read it

YK WHAT- I'll just make one for the ones that do want to read it. I'll have to think up more ideas and prepare some stuff before tho TT

Red roses is the theme of what I was thinking about

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
alsoooo i gotta couple of ships prepared for pandora and romance isn't my strong suittt sooo uhm can you help me with that this weekend? ๐Ÿฅด
JELO SUPREMACY FRFR JELLY FOREVERRRR
TYYYYYYY I would love to start a series but I want to use og characters this time but then ppl won't read it

YK WHAT- I'll just make one for the ones that do want to read it. I'll have to think up more ideas and prepare some stuff before tho TT

Red roses is the theme of what I was thinking about

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
- Imagine... -
You're a moon fairy. Glittering silver hair that flows with the night wind, a soft glow around you that the moon has given you, and beauty, you already have. When the sun sets and moon rises, the sun fairies and moon fairies come together to mingle before their time is up. You go to your sun fairy lover, who waits for you with a smiling face and holds your hand.
"It's a shame our time together is so small," they say with a sadness in their eyes. You look at them and squeeze their hand.
"It would be more of a shame if we didn't use it wisely, no?" You grin and twirl them around. "Let's dance before our time is up, love."
You both dance and twirl, the memory made now is so sweet making it harder to part when you have to go back.

(not the best and this is a new kind of subject for me to write about but ;) )

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
- Imagine... - [c/w:caps]
You tap your s/o's back to get their attention. "Hm?" They turned around. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Paint is splotched everywhere on you, from your skin to your clothes to say your s/o was shocked is an understatement.
You meet their eyes and sheepishly reply. "So...I may or may not have spilled the wall paint." Your s/o raises their eyebrows and crosses their arms. They let out a sigh.
"I can see that, but how?" You explain how it fell. The paint can was closed, so you opened it except a little too strongly, so the paint went flying at the force.
"Oh dear, let's get you cleaned up first." They rush you to the restroom and find fresh clothes for you.
"You sound like a 9000 year old!" you shout from the restroom. You cackle, out of pure enjoyment...and love of course, while washing the paint off.
"I love you but please shut up." Your s/o is at the door, holding your clothes.
"Fine, you owe me 5 dinner dates." A look of shock passes over their face.
"Oh no. I TAKE THAT BACK! Please keep talking."
You both keep going back and forth until laughs take over. Your s/o holds you with a smile and gives you a sweet kiss. "There's still paint on you darling."

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
- Imagine... -
A light smile blooms on their face when they're finished with their painting. The golden sunlight is nearly setting through the windows and they look majestic, as if they belong in an entirely different world. You watch them pack up from the door and wait for them to notice you and while you watch them, you notice the way they move and the way they glow with satisfaction.
"Oh! You're already here?" They've caught you staring at them and you look up to meet a sly smile and teasing eyes.
You scramble to unfreeze yourself. "Ahem, yeah. It's been, uh, quite a while since I've arrived. Are you ready to leave now?" You offer your hand and they lace their hands through yours.
"Of course, I'm all packed up, let's go!" They run ahead and you stumble after, hands still intertwined. They smile so brightly, you might just actually melt, and you find yourself smiling along. Warmth grows in your chest, this feeling of joy and home, so lovely you could live in it. They're like sunlight pouring over every dark trench in your heart.
You're living a dream of many.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
- Imagine... -
You're waiting outside with your s/o's favorite icy drink in your hand, the muffled clinking of the ice and the warm blankets of sunlight over the lush grass made it a peaceful wait. The door creaks open and you turn around, tackled by your s/o. The drink almost fell out of your hand, only to be caught by them.
A bright grin is on their face when they observe the drink. "Well done, I approve of this beautiful masterpiece Y/N!" They wink and take a sip of the drink, making a delighted sound of refreshment.
"Let's get started with our date now," you say while linking arms with them. You're on Cloud 9, it's your first official date with your s/o.
The date was the best one you've been on! Both of you felt a rush of energy and it was midnight by the time the date was over. The date was at an amusement park and ate cotton candy, played arcade games, and took couple pictures.
Your s/o wrapped their arms around you and looked up. "This was so fun, can we go on a date again tomorrow?"
You smiled, making their heart flutter. "I love you but we'll both be really busy tomorrow." You gave them a kiss on their forehead.
S/o pouted, "I can cancel my work...I think."
You laughed, wiping away a tear, "I can make time for a coffee date tomorrow, how's that?"
Their eyes lit up and they bounced up and down, "Yes, yes, yes!"
You'd have thought they were getting proposed to with the joy in their eyes. You pinched their cheeks due to the side effects of your s/o's cuteness charms. "You're really something," you said and gave them a gentle kiss, ending the night with a silent declaration of love.

(the last line lowkey made me feel like Shakespeare's daughter)