Imagines and Headcannons

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Hello~
Here you can request a group of the following (the list will change once I start getting into more & more groups).
And any type of Imagine you'd like, (ex: if sm1 tried to flirt with you, if you accidently spilled smth on them if you guys were on a date)

L

Love_alize071313

The list:
BTS
SKZ
Ateez
TXT
ENHYPEN
ASTRO
NCT
SuperM
KARD
iKON
Exo
Itzy
DAY6
and
Boystory

(don't ask for nothing meant for adults for any underage members or I will straight up ignore you and not interact with you ever again ๐Ÿ’œ )

Soloists:
AleXa
Jamie
Amber
and
Eric Nam

COMING SOON (meaning I'm still learning their personalities and will get back to you on these):
The Boyz
Twice
Cravity
Treasure

(if you see a group on here that you'd like to have on here then plz do comment down below!)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Group: iKon
Scenario: Neighbors and you find out they have a crush on you
:)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
L

Love_alize071313

B.I
He's the type to be exposed by someone at the annual block party and it'll be so subtle. He hoped you didn't notice, and you didn't until you got home and realized wayyy late. A 'lil later you called him and you two spoke and you ever so smoothly brought it up in convo. Then he had no other choice but to say it straight out that he likes you. Eventually, after a minute of him embarassly giggling in the background and you blushing, you guys agreed to get a coffee later.

Jinhwan
You guys were friends and enjoyed being around each other. Eventually, you two were having a movie night when he legit was just staring at you for no reason. "May I help you~?" you said. "Why are you so meannn~?" he said. You were surprised because he always responds differently "What's wrong?" you asked worried that you offended your friend
"Can you pause it? I need to talk to you." You paused it and you two sat up and stared at each other until he broke the silence to tell you that you meant the world to him. You obviously felt the same way because you threw yourself onto him and told him you hoped he'd say that some day.

Yunhyeong
He moved in and wanted to get to know the people around him so he went to the house across and on either side of him. He was almost to the last house (yours) when you came out to check your mail. By golly, he was astonished. You were so good- looking. He didn't want to look creepy though so instead he was 'checking his mail' too, even though he moved in and barely moved in and the mail service didn't have his address update. Even so he made eye contact with you and looked away when you did that wave neighbors do (the one where you don't move your hand and you just throw it up a 'lil and nothing else).

Bobby
He was having a pool party in his backyard and decided to invite you. You were in tears when you answered the door and he was worried. "You okay?" You weren't you got into a really bad break-up and felt like crap. You let him come in and you two talk about it. He suggests that you come to the party to get your mind off of it. You do and you see how nice he is and wonder why? You eventually ask him why and he says "No special reason" but you can see that there was a reason. Maybe that break-up was supposed to happen

Donghyuk
He attempted to invite you over for dinner, but you had a date that night. He was disappointed and you could clearly see that. You asked what was with the face and he said "Nothing, I was just looking forward to having you over. It's fine, have fun" You felt so bad so you, naturally called him back and told him tomorrow was your day off and if it was alright with him you guys can dine then. Hearing that made him so elated. Your date that night didn't go so well, but the next day was amazing

Junhoe
Okay take Yunhyeong's love scenario but replace "looked away" when you two made eye contact with "winked at you and chuckled to himself when you dropped your letter. He then mustered the courage to go over and introduce himself and apologize for the exchange a moment ago. You said it's okay and asked if he's interested in going to a movie later or something, to which he said yeah"

Chan
He'd be the biggest babie. His friends would be over and will see you mowing the lawn or pruning your garden. They'd be shoving him lightly to ask you out or smth when one of them gets impatient and goes over to you and straight up tells you that Chan likes you. This makes the him so riddled with anxiety. You chuckle to yourself and ask to talk to him later... alone. His friends take it the wrong way and make noise. Later, when they went home and you've taken a shower, he goes over to you and apologizes. You laugh and say it was okay, you then ask if it was true. He turns a bright red and says yes. You admit that you've been catching feelings too. You two talk and figure it's best if you guys have fun the next day since it was already getting late

requested by @angelcore Sorry if it isn't satisfying enough, I haven't really watched too many stuff with iKon in it and I over estimated my knowledge of them. But if you did enjoy, great!

~Love~
@Love_alize071313

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
B.I
He's the type to be exposed by someone at the annual block party and it'll be so subtle. He hoped you didn't notice, and you didn't until you got home and realized wayyy late. A 'lil later you called him and you two spoke and you ever so smoothly brought it up in convo. Then he had no other choice but to say it straight out that he likes you. Eventually, after a minute of him embarassly giggling in the background and you blushing, you guys agreed to get a coffee later.

Jinhwan
You guys were friends and enjoyed being around each other. Eventually, you two were having a movie night when he legit was just staring at you for no reason. "May I help you~?" you said. "Why are you so meannn~?" he said. You were surprised because he always responds differently "What's wrong?" you asked worried that you offended your friend
"Can you pause it? I need to talk to you." You paused it and you two sat up and stared at each other until he broke the silence to tell you that you meant the world to him. You obviously felt the same way because you threw yourself onto him and told him you hoped he'd say that some day.

Yunhyeong
He moved in and wanted to get to know the people around him so he went to the house across and on either side of him. He was almost to the last house (yours) when you came out to check your mail. By golly, he was astonished. You were so good- looking. He didn't want to look creepy though so instead he was 'checking his mail' too, even though he moved in and barely moved in and the mail service didn't have his address update. Even so he made eye contact with you and looked away when you did that wave neighbors do (the one where you don't move your hand and you just throw it up a 'lil and nothing else).

Bobby
He was having a pool party in his backyard and decided to invite you. You were in tears when you answered the door and he was worried. "You okay?" You weren't you got into a really bad break-up and felt like crap. You let him come in and you two talk about it. He suggests that you come to the party to get your mind off of it. You do and you see how nice he is and wonder why? You eventually ask him why and he says "No special reason" but you can see that there was a reason. Maybe that break-up was supposed to happen

Donghyuk
He attempted to invite you over for dinner, but you had a date that night. He was disappointed and you could clearly see that. You asked what was with the face and he said "Nothing, I was just looking forward to having you over. It's fine, have fun" You felt so bad so you, naturally called him back and told him tomorrow was your day off and if it was alright with him you guys can dine then. Hearing that made him so elated. Your date that night didn't go so well, but the next day was amazing

Junhoe
Okay take Yunhyeong's love scenario but replace "looked away" when you two made eye contact with "winked at you and chuckled to himself when you dropped your letter. He then mustered the courage to go over and introduce himself and apologize for the exchange a moment ago. You said it's okay and asked if he's interested in going to a movie later or something, to which he said yeah"

Chan
He'd be the biggest babie. His friends would be over and will see you mowing the lawn or pruning your garden. They'd be shoving him lightly to ask you out or smth when one of them gets impatient and goes over to you and straight up tells you that Chan likes you. This makes the him so riddled with anxiety. You chuckle to yourself and ask to talk to him later... alone. His friends take it the wrong way and make noise. Later, when they went home and you've taken a shower, he goes over to you and apologizes. You laugh and say it was okay, you then ask if it was true. He turns a bright red and says yes. You admit that you've been catching feelings too. You two talk and figure it's best if you guys have fun the next day since it was already getting late

requested by @angelcore Sorry if it isn't satisfying enough, I haven't really watched too many stuff with iKon in it and I over estimated my knowledge of them. But if you did enjoy, great!

~Love~
@Love_alize071313
They're actually so on point, it's almost scary lol good job

L

Love_alize071313

Group: Skz
Scenario: They are the bad boys of the school and they have a crush on you
ooooOOOOOOOOOOOh. Skz???? My specialty~ Getting Started
also

@red riot114
I'm working on your ff okay? I'll post it sometime between tmw or the day after. Okay? ๐Ÿ’œ

L

Love_alize071313

Bang Chan
Channie would like you from a far. Despite his bad-ass appearance, he kinda regrets being the way he is because he'd rather be happy calm and more down-to-earth than what he is now. Nonetheless, he stays away from you because he knows if he goes anywhere near you then you'll gain a bad rep or even change to be a little more like him. He doesn't want that so he stays as far away as he possibly allow himself to.
Minho
He doesn't give two fucks. This boy f*cking loves you. He goes out of his way to see you and drop you off to school everyday. He doesn't expect much from you though, just seeing you happy on a day to day basis makes him have a surge of ecstasy and euphoria.
Changbin
He'll take you from being a nerdy dork and show you how he has fun, from a joy-ride, to doing less than legal things. He hates to see you cooped up in your room doing nothing but study. He wants to experience the best things in life instead of wasting away.
Hyunjin
He seen you as his opponent, his rival. As the other badgirl/badboy/bad child of your school he seen you as an opponent, a challenge. He fell for how powerful you presented yourself. He adored that. He eventually presented you with a treaty, you two would be partners and no longer be rivals. You, wanting to get him off your a*s, asked what the catch was. He said all it'll take was for you two to be in a relationship. You loved the way he threw himself at you, so desperate so you said yeah, just for fun. Then you guys end up being the most in love/fun/scary/powerful couple in the school. (yes, you actually fall in love with him)
Jisung
He acts all bad in school because he was tired of being bullied in middle. But, you're the only person he can be himself around. He trusts you without question and you adore him as well. You guys had your moments where you get heated but nothing crosses the line. He really wants to get with you, but he's scared that people will bully him for being soft, and bully you for being a juvenile delinquent wh*re.
Felix
He loves you but you being a grade-A student decide to put off a relationship until you're ready. While this is in effect he follows you everywhere and basically growls/snarls at people that even look at you the wrong way. You at first thought this was annoying but as time progressed you found it to be endearing, and felt safe.
Seungmin
You two were sweethearts and you ha a temper. Eventually you guys ended up being best friends with a bad kid and it rubbed off on you two. So now you guys are like Bonnie & Cylde, minus the actual crimes, of school.
Jeongin
He's not a bad boy but you are (the badboy/girl/person) in school. He adores you but he also is so afraid of you. You like how tiny this boy is. At parties he would attend (which were rare) you'd shower him with love and kisses but he'd end up getting scared that you'd shank him or get reALLY intimate so he leaves the party with a lame excuse of 'i have a test to study for')

requested by: @Yukari

Yukari

Kpop Expert
Website
www.allkpop.com
Credits
Bang Chan
Channie would like you from a far. Despite his bad-ass appearance, he kinda regrets being the way he is because he'd rather be happy calm and more down-to-earth than what he is now. Nonetheless, he stays away from you because he knows if he goes anywhere near you then you'll gain a bad rep or even change to be a little more like him. He doesn't want that so he stays as far away as he possibly allow himself to.
Minho
He doesn't give two fucks. This boy f*cking loves you. He goes out of his way to see you and drop you off to school everyday. He doesn't expect much from you though, just seeing you happy on a day to day basis makes him have a surge of ecstasy and euphoria.
Changbin
He'll take you from being a nerdy dork and show you how he has fun, from a joy-ride, to doing less than legal things. He hates to see you cooped up in your room doing nothing but study. He wants to experience the best things in life instead of wasting away.
Hyunjin
He seen you as his opponent, his rival. As the other badgirl/badboy/bad child of your school he seen you as an opponent, a challenge. He fell for how powerful you presented yourself. He adored that. He eventually presented you with a treaty, you two would be partners and no longer be rivals. You, wanting to get him off your a*s, asked what the catch was. He said all it'll take was for you two to be in a relationship. You loved the way he threw himself at you, so desperate so you said yeah, just for fun. Then you guys end up being the most in love/fun/scary/powerful couple in the school. (yes, you actually fall in love with him)
Jisung
He acts all bad in school because he was tired of being bullied in middle. But, you're the only person he can be himself around. He trusts you without question and you adore him as well. You guys had your moments where you get heated but nothing crosses the line. He really wants to get with you, but he's scared that people will bully him for being soft, and bully you for being a juvenile delinquent wh*re.
Felix
He loves you but you being a grade-A student decide to put off a relationship until you're ready. While this is in effect he follows you everywhere and basically growls/snarls at people that even look at you the wrong way. You at first thought this was annoying but as time progressed you found it to be endearing, and felt safe.
Seungmin
You two were sweethearts and you ha a temper. Eventually you guys ended up being best friends with a bad kid and it rubbed off on you two. So now you guys are like Bonnie & Cylde, minus the actual crimes, of school.
Jeongin
He's not a bad boy but you are (the badboy/girl/person) in school. He adores you but he also is so afraid of you. You like how tiny this boy is. At parties he would attend (which were rare) you'd shower him with love and kisses but he'd end up getting scared that you'd shank him or get reALLY intimate so he leaves the party with a lame excuse of 'i have a test to study for')

requested by: @Yukari
this ws so good especially the lee know one