I'm not a prize. (female y/n pov)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

(this is from female y/n pov, the male ver. will be posted after this one is done and yes there will be differences not only the pronouns)
Note* there will be uncensored cussing in this and mentions and acts of sexual tension
(obviously nothing graphic bc I don't feel like getting banned)

"This is the last time I'm going to say this, I'm not interested!" I said walking away from Beomgyu. He was being a flirty hoe again. Ugh. It's been like this since the fair. All five of my closest friend been struck by cupid and I'm started to get pissed. "C'mon, I just wanna take you for a study."
"Boemgyu~ What did we agree?"
"F*ck, Yeonjun. It was just for two seconds."
"Two seconds. Don't care. We agreed she'll make her choice no matter who she chooses even if it's none of us."
"When did you guys decide this?" I asked astonished that a deal was made without me even knowing.
"A coupla days ago," Yeonjun said "We all gushed about you in our GC. We then had a 'nAnI?!?' moment and agreed we won't, you know, fight over you and whoever won over heart would be respected and such"
"'WON OVER'??! The fuck does that make me? A stuffed animal at a fair?!"
"No. No hun. I.. we.. I meant"
"Now you've done it Junnie."
"Shut the fuck up, Gyu."
I was already in a pissy mood. This made me go over the top. I stormed away to the lobby of our highschool, too absorbed in my own thoughts to notice everyone was spread out against the walls, trembling. I bumped into someone in the middle of the lobby. "Watch where you're fucking going." I said not looking up. The entire lobby gasped as the one who bumped into me, turned around.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?"

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
(this is from female y/n pov, the male ver. will be posted after this one is done and yes there will be differences not only the pronouns)
Note* there will be uncensored cussing in this and mentions and acts of sexual tension

"This is the last time I'm going to say this, I'm not interested!" I said walking away from Beomgyu. He was being a flirty hoe again. Ugh. It's been like this since the fair. All five of my closest friend been struck by cupid and I'm started to get pissed. "C'mon, I just wanna take you for a study."
"Two seconds. Don't care. We agreed she'll make her choice no matter who she chooses even if it's none of us."
"When did you guys decide this?" I asked astonished that a deal was made without me even knowing.
"A coupla days ago," Yeonjun said "We all gushed about you in our GC. We then had a 'nAnI?!?' moment and agreed we won't, you know, fight over you and whoever won over heart would be respected and such"
"Shut the fuck up, Gyu."
I was already in a pissy mood. This made me go over the top. I stormed away to the lobby of our highschool, too absorbed in my own thoughts to notice everyone was spread out against the walls, trembling. I bumped into someone in the middle of the lobby. "Watch where you're fucking going." I said not looking up. The entire lobby gasped as the one who bumped into me, turned around.

:oops::love::love::love: love it

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change

"Shut the fuck up, Gyu."

i'm in love with it !!!