I'm new here

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Laura4Kpop

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi, my name is Laura, I'm from Spain and 19 yo. I discovered Kpop one year ago more or less with a song called 'Hot Summer' from f(x).
Since that time I've been listening mostly girl groups ( Twice, Blackpink, Girls Generation, T-ara, Aespa, Itzy....), but now i'm more interested in boy groups (Oneus, ACE, Treasure, SF9, Monsta X.....), so any suggestion, specially boy groups, is welcome.

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
2pm is what got me into kpop! There music is so good, every song on their album 'Grown' is amazing. Strongly suggest

How nice. 😁
Yeah, it is. So was really happy their song Heartbeat was used for the drama series Zombie Detective.
Ah, Grown is a good album. Also liked No.5, which features the track Hallucination, which I keep listening to. ^^

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Hello, welcome to the forums
I hope you have a good stay

I'm Tracy I'm a boy group stan but I stan few girl groups and listen to others
From the groups, you listed I stan: Twice, Blackpink, Aespa, Itzy, Oneus, ACE, Treasure, SF9, Monsta X but I stan 50+ groups

JJ+J1117

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Chaehyun
Leeseo
Soeun
Welcome sorry for late welcome! Hope we can be friends and enjoy your stay with fellow K-pop Stans. I suggest you listen to Stray kids they are amazing and their songs are easy to catch on.

I'm Jullissa but some people call me Lisa for short. I stan mostly girl groups and some boy groups.

If I may ask how you decide to join this website and how you find it?

Laura4Kpop

Kpop Amateur
Credits
TY so much for the follow!!!!....well, i've been into Kpop for years, but only GGs....now i've started stanning boy groups.....and I LOVE IT!!!!...so i joined every kpop forum i found (Google serach: Kpop forums), and still have to join in many more

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Late Hello. I currently stan 50+ boy groups and A.C.E is my ult group as of right now. But for starters, I'm gonna recommend Oneus' brother group Onewe (if you don't already know of them)☺
7e5ad7fe3d5b8f2d5a3670cf72cff0b4.jpg